From Geek to Chic

From Geek to Chic

...the 10 best transformations from high school to Hollywood.

There's hope for all the geeky, awkward teens still seeking to transform themselves from ugly ducklings into graceful swans. Angie Harmon, Bette Midler, Justin Timberlake and others prove it's possible to not only go from one extreme to the other, but to end up superstars in the process. In Touch dug up the scoop on famous faces and got Cary Fetman, celebrity stylist to stars such as Joan Rivers and Sting, to dish on each transformation.

"These people must want to kill themselves when they see these photos. This is when you go to your high school and say, "Please burn every picture from those years!" says Fetman. "Back then, Adam Sandler and Debra Messing thought it was cool to have a curly 'fro hairstyle. They had no idea what it was going to look like 20 years later!"

by Teena Hammond

JENNIFER GARNER

STYLE THEN: Boring band buddy
STYLE NOW: Sexy action hero

GEEK: The Alias star has gone from a forgettable wallflower to a woman who turns heads everywhere she goes. In high school she wore big glasses, baggy T-shirts, played the saxophone in the school band and had slumpy posture. Who would have thought such an amazing change could be possible?

CHIC: If you look closely, behind her glasses lies a stunning woman. With a little help from the Hollywood magic makers -- stylist and makeup artists -- Jennifer, 31, made the most dramatic geek-to-chic transformation. Now, her look is easy to maintain. "She walks in at 5 a.m., her hair is wet, her skin is perfect, and she looks like a warm, fresh spring day," says her Alias co-star Michael Vartan. He calls her the "anti-diva."

The former geek still has her moments. When Alias filming took place in a sewer, Jennifer was happy because, she says, "I wore a pair of coveralls that I thought were fantastic. I didn't have to wear a thong!"

Did you know?
Jennifer is a trained ballerina who left dancing for theater. The Alias vixen was named Maxim's No. 1 sexiest woman in 2002. Single boys, watch out!

hey i saw that in touch(i think) and was gonna post it but did feel like writing it all out!! im glad you did it aliaschick!! :D

On a website i saw a picture of Jennifer Garner when she was on high school.
She really changed a lot!!
I think she is absolutely amazing!!

K. Ackles said:
kouk said:
On a website i saw a picture of Jennifer Garner when she was on high school.
She really changed a lot!!
I think she is absolutely amazing!!
Do you know where that piccie was. I'd love to see it.
This is the website:
http://www.allstarz.org/~garner/

You just click on "Gallery" and then "Young Jennifer" and there it is.
There is actually another site with more pictures of Jennifer in her highschool periode. But i don't know what that one is called, but i'll look it up!!

Greetz, kouk :angelic:

Flames24 said:
Thanks for the link, kouk.  Jennifer was beautiful back then in those pictures. :smiley:
You're welcome!!
For you and all the other fans, i found another website with 11 picture of Jennifer Garner when she was on high school.

Go to:
Fieles.info - Sitemap

At the bottom of the page you can klick on "images"
And then you'll klick on "Enter Image Galleries" and then you see a button with "Young Pictures"

It took me a while to find it and i hope you can find it as well

Greetz, kouk :angelic:

Back