Romance From Justin to Kelly (2003)

Title: From Justin to Kelly

Tagline: The tale of two American Idols.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Robert Iscove

Cast: Kelly Clarkson, Justin Guarini, Brandon Henschel, Greg Siff, Brian Dietzen, Jason Yribar, Justin Gorence, Christopher Bryan, Yamil Piedra, Katherine Bailess, Anika Noni Rose, Theresa San-Nicholas, Kaitlin Riley, Renee Robertson, Marc Macaulay, Toi Svane Stepp, Louis Smith 'Tre Luv', Michael Yo, Sherman Roberts, Jessica Sutta, Camila Quaresma, Nancy Anderson, Jeffrey C. Moore, Karin Freeland, Samomé Surles, Laurie Sposit, Kristin Denehy, Leo Moctezuma, Dondraico Johnson, Melanie Benz, Kato Bonner, Teresa Espinosa, Alison Faulk, Janina Garraway, Christian George, Kehynde Hill, Robert Hoffman, Melanie Lewis, Brooke Lipton, Chuck Maldonado, Michael Morris, Brandi Oglesby, Nancy O'Meara, Misty Rascon, Adrian Rozas Cristino, Gilbert Saldivar, Josh Seffinger, Becca Sweitzer, Gustavo Vargas, Zachary Woodlee, Henry Herrera, Zumel Michel

Release: 2003-06-20

Runtime: 90

Plot: A waitress from Texas and a college student from Pennsylvania meet during spring break in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and come together through their shared love of singing.
From Justin to Kelly (2003)

I thought it was cute but I love Justin Guarini and I love musicals plus I like the show american idol but still I like cheesy movies :P Justin and Kelly would be cute if they were really a couple

Hey look--I wasn't the one who posted it :P

I hate musicals, but I MUST and WILL watch this for Kelly.

:love:

i sorta wanna see it but trust me i will get dragged to the movie somehow by my friend!!! if she can drag me into finding nemo she can drag me into this one
~Kay~

Yes, The Italian Job! :D

Nah, but I think one of my friends is taking me to see Justin and Kelly. She always gets free passes, and no one else wants to see the movie, so I'm getting dragged along. It's free, so what can I say? :smiley: