regina_alias

Alias Addict
i am absolutely in love with this show. there's something about it that kinda draws me in. i watch the reruns of it on USA alot, but i end up seeing the same ones over and over and over again.

how come that show doesn't win any awards? it's a really good show.

anyone else watch it?

Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone :P

I watch the original L&O, not all the time but it's entertaining when I catch it.

SVU is my favorite, I really like the two main charcters. Oh my gosh, I'm such a dork, I can't think of their names.

There's something about Stabler that I find really attractive.

I agree there is something about him :love: :love: :love: any way I love the show and have all the season to date on DVD well the one they make anyway. Did you know the new ADA played as one of the rapist when Alex was still ADA different name but isn't that strange :blink: I read that in a magaizine and I was like OMG that is so freaken cool. But I love the show so much. And always remember Stabler is so freaken hot, they should do more of his personal life instead of him working all the time. I would also like to see him and Benson do something. {There is some MAJOR cemistry with the two of them}
:love:
Melissa
:love:

Yeah, I like SVU. Watch it all the time as well as the reruns. I love all of the Law and Order shows. I think they don't get enough recognition.

I watch SVU, but I think nothing can top the original L&O, especially with Jerry Orbach and Benjamin Bratt. I love those! I watch the reruns on TNT all the time, they're addictive.

Dunno if anyone watches SVU religiously like me (lol), but if anyone saw the episode "Rage" (two weeks ago - Matthew Modine played a child molester), I wrote a short ficlet about what happens directly post-Rage. It's not my best in the world, but I figured I'd post the link here just in case anyone's interested...

Clicky.

OMG! I love this show! I just got finished watching the LAO:SVU/TBJ crossover episode. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! Not to mention Bradly Cooper was a guest star. This was by far the best LAO:SVU episode ever! I felt soooo bad for Casey! Poor woman! And she still wanted to help after all of that! :( :woot: :woot: :woot:

I had no idea that Bradley was going to be on the show tonight until I saw his name in the credits. That made it awesomer ;)

I love SVU. I can never get enough of it, that's for sure.

I love this show. I'm really a fan of Mariska Hargitay - i think she's a phenomenal actress and she seems like a cool person. I watch the reruns on USA all the time.

Me too!!! I LOVE svu! today there is a marathon on USA starting at 1pm!
I am so there, i iwsh that they would have an alias marathon like they did in december of the first season...

i watch the reruns on usa more than the actual show. it's weird, but it's what i do. i'm a huge olivia/elliot shipper, 'cause i'm a dweeb. les, your story rocks!

m-c

OMG I can't get enough of it i even love to watch the re-runs. I have only started watching it a few months ago and it took only one episode and I was hooked. I have been watching it ever since. Dick Wolf did a great job with this show and I can't wait for the rest of the seasons to come out. I already have seasons 1 and 5. Like everyone else I really hope that something happens with Liv and Elliot.

I heard rumors saying that Olivia is to be pregnant on the show. If these rumors are true, I hope it's Elliot's baby :D (I'm a shipper.) I aslo read a spoiler saying that Olivia is to go undercover as a prostitute, so I thought "what if she gets raped!?" I think that would be ironic, but I would hate it :(

acting_chica said:
^^^ whoa!!!!!!! hold the phone! she's gonna be pregnant?!?!?
[post="1472084"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My sister told me that she read it on some site, but she said she doesn't know if it's true.

Back