OMG season premier tonight! Elliot is supposed to go undercover as a rapist, so this should be really good :woot:

OMG the premier was SO good! More of an Elliot-centric episode, but still amazing! :woot: (y) (y)

Eek! PLEASE don't double post! I deleted your second one by accident and had to fish it out of the trash. ^_^

Not to be a downer, but I was actually very disappointed with this premiere. -_- I hate the un!Stabler felgercarb and I thought they had planned to pull away from that this season. :angry: Guess not.

what do you mean the un!stabler stuff?
i liked it. i thought christopher meloni (sp) did a really good job. i do wish they'd just get his "rage issues" handled and move on.
i like olivia with longer hair though. :smiley:

m-c

From what I hear, this season is supposed to be more focused towards the characters and their emotiona, states.

And that rumour about Olivia being pregnant in the show is false from what I can tell. However, if MH does get pregnant, they said they would write it into the show.

:jawdrop:

so i'm definitely okay with the whole "focused on characters and their emotions". i mean, whoa.
great episode last night. though i did miss elliot :love:

m-c

So, what does everyone think about Season 7 so far? Personally, I'd like for there to be more Olivia/Elliot, since it seems like they aren't even partners anymore (The episodes are either focused on one character, you barely see them working a case, or they're working with someone else.)

Mariska and the show basically said about a couple of months ago that if Mariska was ever pregnant, they would write it into the show. But a person who claims to be an inside source with the show at the lawandordersvu livejournal community states that this is definitely not the case. Obviously, I am rooting for the latter, although this season has sucked imo and is kind of depressing me with its blatantly liberal bias of late... (n) But that's neither here nor there.

My friend got me watching it (Alias=Life). I think it's really good. I like the Olivia based ones a lot better than the Elliot ones, or when they are together. The one that was just on last week (I think it was last week. Ya it was :confused: ) was really good. Where the girl was in love with her dad. That's pretty messed up! I was so grossed out, expecially when she said, "it was love at first sight." I was like, "Ugh, that nasty!" All of the episodes are good though. OO the one with the little girl, Maria, was crazy! Ya, so I like this show, lol :smiley:

~Andrea :angelic:

Back