From the Bottom of My Heart

ok so what is cole up to
hey maybe vaughn hired him to get syd back
fin whatever go be logical
i know vaughns oo sweet for that

So, it appears that Cole wants Sydney to work for him and he's the reason why she went into hiding. Hopefully, we'll find out the reason why, real soon.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

vaughn better find her.

I agree, he'd better find her! So now her hubby's gonna think she's dead? Oh, that sucks. Poor guy. Oh well, I guess he would have to lose for her to get back with Vaughn. But the CIA had really better find her and save her before Cole does Lord knows what, he always was a little crazy (well a lot actually!).

Not McKenas Cole... I'm not a very big fan of his :thinking: He's got to be up to something BAD! Poor Syd!

Cheers for latest mate! :cheers: sorry it took a while to reply

Chapter 4​

“So, what's your answer?” She was startled awake by the sounds of the voice she hated so much.

“No. I'm not going to help you.” Sydney said defiantly. She meant them, she would not help a villain, no matter what.

“Well then, I guess we'll just have to convince you.” He said and signaled to the camera nestled up in the corner of the room. The door opened with a slight hiss of escaping air and some one was dragged in, Sydney felt her jaw drop in shock and horror. His head lolled back as he was roughly handcuffed to a chair. Cole slammed a fist into the side of his head. He groaned and slowly let his head flop down to the front and he struggled to hold it up properly.

“Wake up.” Cole grabbed Vaughn's shirt and slammed his body back into the chair, hard, and Vaughn's eyes opened, and he blinked a couple of times to clear the glazed look from them, he gave a small groan when the wave of pain hit him like a sledgehammer.

“Sy-Syd-?” He questioned.

“Fine, I'll do it, now let us go, I want to walk out of here, or no deal.”

“How do I know you won't go to the CIA?” He questioned.

“I don't even remember their number, it's been almost a year.”

“Of course you do, but you try to forget, is that it?” Cole challenged.

“Leave her alone and tell me what the frackin hell is going on.” Vaughn growled from behind him. “And what the hell are you doing out from jail.”

“Glad you asked. I'll explain, but first, I need to know you are going to pledge your allegiance to me and not to the CIA.”

“I don't give a damn.” Vaughn said, not bothering being nice.

“Rules too. Rule number uno, respect me. Rule number 2, answer the cell phones I'm giving you at any time, rule three no going to anybody but me, and rule four, don't diss me, mister cool guy.”

Sydney and Vaughn didn't risk looking at each other because they were afraid they were going to burst out laughing at rule 4.

“Got it?” He snapped.

“Yeah.” They monologued together, still looking down at their feet, afraid to trust themselves.

“You are going to pledge to me by telling me what happened to Lauren Reed and Julian Sark.”

*please r&r!

That was nuts! Crazy. Seriously though Cole needs help, he should see someone about his anger issues. Great update, can't wait for more!

So both of them are forced to work with Cole. I wonder if Vaughn had to go under an alias too?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Oh man. . Explosive update!
I love that Syd and Vaughn are now together. .
I wonder where Vaughn was all this while? :Ponder:
thanks so much for the PM And great update Nads! :hug:

Back