Frosty de ef two

frostydf2

Cadet
Hello Hero's Hall!

Firstly I would like to apologize to the staff of Hero's Hall for abandoning them for such a long period of time, and will do my best to make it up to them. Now that we are beyond my apology I would like to say hello to the community. I do not know who is active anymore, or what has been going on with Hero's Journey, but I do plan on returning 110%.

For those of you that do not remember me or know who I am; I am the founder of this website, and do plan on returning to do my share with Hero's Hall.

Again thank you for everyones patience. It's good to be back.

Wow... now, will you and your potato be staying a while? hehe. Btw, check the Staff Forum, I'm doing some code changes, and it may take a bit, but in the long run, I believe staffers & moderators will like the updates. It should also make redoing the site template, should folks decide to do so, almost painless ... o.O hehe.

Welcome back Frosty, now if you'll stand still for a few, we'd like a group picture... and yes, your potato can be in the background ;) Next question, are you going to visit Phoenix some day again? I never did get to meet up.

Hey Frosty, long time no see! In regard to your questions:

1) Some people are bouncing in and out, some have gone away, some are still here and kicking, and many others have joined. Also we have an influx lately of members getting the "HJ" next to their name.

2) HJ has gone through some horrible dead zones with no updates for months and months and months, though lately it's come back out of hiding and is revealing info on a semi-regular basis. Honestly... not much more is known than when you left... :rolleyes2:

Fornication ... er.. 'For an occasion' such as this - Let's bring out the giant potato!

Yes.. that really is Frosty humping a giant potato. :rolleyes2:

I knew you were heading back to HH... but here is an official WB! :smiley:

Wow I don't now where to start with the replies, but I would like to say a thank you for the welcome back!

Jaraeth - Glad you are still working hard on the site, and making the necessary changes to improve Hero's Hall every day. I really do appreciate it. Also; I plan on making a three day trip down to Phoenix in late August (I want to see some more lightning storms!)

Performer - You're welcome on me coming up with Hero's Hall, but you should be thanking the current mods more than myself.

Gate - I have noticed that HJ has gone through a dead zone as of lately, but it is good to see more HJ- tagged members joining. Hopefully this game will eventually be released.

Navarre - I hate you....

Back