*FS-5*

A/N: Yes, another story. But this one couldn’t be denied after the recent news on season 5. So with the uproar and denial, it’s time the fans take control. That’s what this story is about. No more rumors, no more false hope and trust in the man that first brought us this show, no more writers that get paid to write things that the fans can write better, without money and just heart.

FS-5 stands for two things. Fans Season-5 and in the story it will be an organization, it’s real name not yet released.

So for all the pissed off Alias fans that have stuck with the show through thick and thin…we’re all in this together. ***And if there's anyone with ideas or someone that would like to write a chap or co-write, send me a PM.***

Alias will end right, atleast here. So here it is....the beginning.

mirage214.gif

Co-Written by:

SkyGirl5: Janet
Vaughnlover15: Jen
spy41: Kristina

~FS-5~
~Part 1~

His head hangs low against his chest as he falls back and forth from consciousness. He isn’t sure how long he’s been cuffed to this office chair, but from his bland comfort he figures it’s been a few hours. His own blood covers the front of his blue oxford, making the navy color even a deeper tint and causing an irony stench to invade his senses.

His eyes twitch under his eyelids as he sees the horrible accident replay in his mind. He had woken up for mere seconds just to see Sydney hanging out the passenger window, her body leaning against the side door and her limbs mangled.

He groans from the headache that he can feel in his throat. The pain is so immense that he can’t begin to make a rational guess as to where he is currently.

He can hear a door open somewhere in the room, his vision is too blurry for him to tell where he should be looking. The headache causes him dizziness and forces him to keep his head down.

“Mr. Marin.”

He heard a voice, and can do nothing else but listen.

“Mr. Marin, can you hear me?”

He thinks about trying to respond, but can’t. He’s too weak; and his neck is so stiff, that he knows if he tries to move he’ll scream in agony or pass out, maybe both.

“Mr. Marin, it’s Curtis Boche. Do you remember me?”

Still no movement.

“I want you to get him some morphine from the medical supply closet and bring it up to spare room.”

This time, the voice was not directed toward him, but rather to another person in the room.

“Yes, sir.”

It was clear of the rankings.

“We’re going to take care of you Michael, just hang in there old friend.”

He hears the last sentence, and then everything fades to black for him. He doesn’t have enough time to be scared.

~

The night is hot, causing her to sleep restlessly and to shed the sheets and blankets around her. Her arm is lying over the cold and flat spot to her left; hoping that maybe sometime during her uneasy slumber he will return and she will once again feel his steady heartbeat under her hand.

That’s a fools dream. She is a fool to hope such a thing.

She stirs from her sleep and wakes up with cold beads of sweat trickling down her forehead and causing her hairline to grow damp. She takes in a sharp breath as her eyes adjust and fall onto the pillow next to her.

“F***.” She says as she feels tears rise to her eyes.

She grabs the pillow that he had recently used. She hadn’t washed the sheets or the pillow cases yet, and his scent was still on the crème cotton fabric. She hugs the plush pillow to her chest and buries her nose in it, breathing in the smell of his aftershave and shampoo.

She’d been released from the hospital twelve hours before. Eric Weiss had volunteered to stay with her seeing as they wouldn’t release her unless she was being looked after by a close friend or relative. She was forced on bed rest and given three weeks off until all her wounds fully healed.

The impact had caused a major concussion; along with three broken ribs, a punctured lung, major soreness in every part of her body, and gashes that would heal into fine scars for horror stories in the future.

An involuntary sob escapes her lips and she holds the pillow tighter as the tears start to fall freely. A moment later the wood floor creeks outside her bedroom door and she looks through blurry eyes to see a shadow through the bottom slit.

She becomes quiet.

“Eric?”

The door knob turns slowly and Eric Weiss peaks his head in slowly through the dark. He stares at the women that he now considers a part of his family, almost like a sister. He struggles to keep himself above water with the whole situation with his own girlfriend, but he finds that at the moment Sydney’s enduring more pain than himself.

“Want some company?” He asks softly.

He sees her nod her head through the darkness as she still hugs the pillow close to her chest. He slips in through the door and closes it quietly behind him as he sneaks over to the bed in his white t-shirt and boxers. He’s not worried about being dressed the way he is. He used to spend nights on Sydney’s couch when his best friend was still married to a double-agent psychopath.

He’s about to lie down when she suddenly stops him.

“No.”

He pauses.

She rolls over to the side Vaughn used to sleep on.

“The other side.” She informs him.

She’s childishly afraid that her fiancée’s scent will me mixed with her best friends before the morning comes. Eric Weiss doesn’t object as he lies down in the spot Sydney had previously occupied.

“Thank you.” She tells him. She still holding Michael’s pillow.

“Yeah.” He says. “It was a bit warm in the living room anyway.”

Sydney Bristow doesn’t even pretend to crack a smile as she moves closer to him and rests her head on his shoulder.

“Eric…”

“I know.” He already knows what’s on her mind.

“I miss him.” She says through tears.

“We’ll find him.” He insures. Eric Weiss is still unaware of the conversation that took place between his two best friends. The truth is hidden in so many ways, from so many people.

~

“Syd…”

Her name escapes his lips through his state of half-sleep. The drugs had taken affect on his body and had calmed the pain immensely. He was now rather relaxed, but still dangling on the line of consciousness.

Out of the corner of his eye he sees a figure next to the bed he’s currently lying in. But he can’t make out features due to his blurred vision.

“No, but I have word that your wife is safe.”

He wants to correct the man that sits near him, but can’t find the strength to do such a thing.

“You two make a very undeniable couple. I have to say I was rather torn about extracting you from the wreckage. You’re investigation raised red flags, if you would have been more careful then we could have allowed you to stay in America.”

Michael struggles to keep his eyes open, but he’s losing the battle.

“It’s alright, sleep. We’ve got plenty of time to catch up, old friend.”

With that said his eyes fall shut and the voice disappears.

Darkness was something Michael Vaughn was starting to become familiar with.

I think this is exactly what some people need right now...
Me, definitly being one of them...
Please PM me when you continue
Great start :smiley:
-Ash

krzykty57789 said:
PM me. :smiley:

I don't have the will to review properly right now.
[post="1460939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
me too :( ...

thanks for the pm! and pm me too for the next part! :smiley:

Can't wait to see where you go from here. We're only 3 episodes in to Season 4 here in Australia at the moment.. but being spoiler free for Season 5 lasted all of 2 minutes for me.

Thanks for the PM. Keep em coming.

This looks interesting. I hate the rumors I must be honest. If Vaughn dies here, or on the show, I will cry.
Please add me to your PM list.

I really like this, i think it's gonna turn out to be a really good story. Can i get a PM when you update??????????????? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Em~ :D

This is really good!! I totally love it!!! :D :smiley: ^_^ I totally want to stay on the PM list. :cool: By the way, I think your siggy is really nice. ^_^ Thanks for the PM!
Lindsay :angelic:

I really can't wait to read this! This really is what we need. I am such a die hard fan, i was willing to stick it out for the horror that was season 3, but with all the rumours floating around now... arrrgh!!

I really like this, i can;t wait to see where you take it! I love the interaction with Syd and Weiss.

Please PM me when you continue- great job!!

Back