Fun Times

SiriCerasi said:
I know! Isnt it the best :D

And lookit this my fellow TC members... the wonders of an empty room :D

web-empty%20my%20room.jpg
Psycho Lou could have a lot of fun in there!

Aliasgirl47 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I feel odd...I've never seen star wars...
don't worry Jo, i saw like half of the original one and fell asleep!
I grew up with thtat. Have seen teh original 3 too many times to count. My, he's 28 now loved it when they came out and had them on tape and was foever watching them. I was so scared of yoda when I was little. LOL

SiriCerasi said:
Charlie said:
Can someone explain to me what the mud war was?
It was exactly as it sounds... a mud war! A bunch of us had a lovely little battle over in the OTTDA thread...
heheh, the first one was gone because of the thing with the hacker, so we had some more! LMAO!! And me and mo and Wikky had pantsing fights! :lol:

ugh flyin squirrels!! we had one stuck in our chimmey when we lived in wv!!! it was soo annoying it kept making the worst sounds!! :o_O: flying squirrels and bats!! we always had bats that would come in through the chimmey and then they would fly around the house til my dad beat them to death with a broom and then he'd flush them down the toilet!! 🦇

Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
do you know there is a flying squirrel too ...

flysq.jpg
OMG! your still mad at us for winning the mud war, aren't you! please atke it away! it even scared Charlie!
LMAO!! I bet he is!! :lol:
I am not ... you were just lucky that all my "men" left me alone against you all ... ;) :lol: :P :cool:
hmmm....well, we'll never know, now that Wikky is gone from my team, but oh well! LMAO!! Me and Ally and Mandi and Pie can take you any day! And Kara too!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:

flysq.jpg
OMG! your still mad at us for winning the mud war, aren't you! please atke it away! it even scared Charlie!
I am not ... you were just lucky that all my "men" left me alone against you all ... ;) :lol: :P :cool:
hmmm....well, we'll never know, now that Wikky is gone from my team, but oh well! LMAO!! Me and Ally and Mandi and Pie can take you any day! And Kara too!!
We'll see ... :lol:

Guess there's only one way to know ... with Wikky gone, my head won't hurt again, because of his chair! ;)

Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:

flysq.jpg

Guess there's only one way to know ... with Wikky gone, my head won't hurt again, because of his chair! ;)
LMAO!! Actually, it was his table, but whatever ^_^ We need to have another one sometime

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:

flysq.jpg

LMAO!! Actually, it was his table, but whatever ^_^ We need to have another one sometime
sometime next week ... when I am not that busy at work!

Back