Fun Times

pssst...mud fight in the OTTDA thread on Sunday at 5:00 eastern time...BE THERE! haha...hope everyone can make it...if not...il fight myself and make a little cut out of gogo and practice my aim lol...then after alias...Jo...you and I can go to alias unleashed so wikky can join us...and finish our pansting war in the fighting forum...i started a pantsing thread there...lol...and PLEASE!!!...change your underwear for ONCE! that one-armed man scares me...! lmao!...btw that squirrel with the gun is the print on mine lmao!...maybe a food fight after that lol...

SydB_JenG said:
pssst...mud fight in the OTTDA thread on Sunday at 5:00 eastern time...BE THERE! haha...hope everyone can make it...if not...il fight myself and make a little cut out of gogo and practice my aim lol...then after alias...Jo...you and I can go to alias unleashed so wikky can join us...and finish our pansting war in the fighting forum...i started a pantsing thread there...lol...and PLEASE!!!...change your underwear for ONCE! that one-armed man scares me...! lmao!...btw that squirrel with the gun is the print on mine lmao!...maybe a food fight after that lol...
LMAO!! Wait....what time is that for me?? :blink: :rolleyes: And for gods sake!! I'll change my underwear if you change yours!! :lol: traitor!! Squirrel underwear...LMAO!! Yeah, me and you will finish that pantsing fight with Wikky, and here we can have a mud war!! We be on the same team yes?

Back