Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
do you know there is a flying squirrel too ...

flysq.jpg
OMG! your still mad at us for winning the mud war, aren't you! please atke it away! it even scared Charlie!
LMAO!! I bet he is!! :lol:
I am not ... you were just lucky that all my "men" left me alone against you all ... ;) :lol: :P :cool:
hmmm....well, we'll never know, now that Wikky is gone from my team, but oh well! LMAO!! Me and Ally and Mandi and Pie can take you any day! And Kara too!!
We'll see ... :lol:

Guess there's only one way to know ... with Wikky gone, my head won't hurt again, because of his chair! ;)
LMAO!! Actually, it was his table, but whatever ^_^ We need to have another one sometime
sometime next week ... when I am not that busy at work!
I probably have to study all next week for my tests...baH!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
do you know there is a flying squirrel too ...

flysq.jpg
OMG! your still mad at us for winning the mud war, aren't you! please atke it away! it even scared Charlie!
LMAO!! I bet he is!! :lol:
I am not ... you were just lucky that all my "men" left me alone against you all ... ;) :lol: :P :cool:
hmmm....well, we'll never know, now that Wikky is gone from my team, but oh well! LMAO!! Me and Ally and Mandi and Pie can take you any day! And Kara too!!
We'll see ... :lol:

Guess there's only one way to know ... with Wikky gone, my head won't hurt again, because of his chair! ;)
LMAO!! Actually, it was his table, but whatever ^_^ We need to have another one sometime
sometime next week ... when I am not that busy at work!
I probably have to study all next week for my tests...baH!
well ... whenever you guys have time, let me know!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ames723 said:
ok why does everyone hate squirrels? i personally dont like them but you guys act like they are devil or something? at my work we have this white squirrel and everyone is in love with it and im like its afreakin squirrel and at christmas time we were selling squirrel ornaments!! i serious hope this rodent dies cause im so sick of people telling"did you know that there is a white squirrel here?" and i just give them a dirty look!! ugh and they always run out in front of me while im driving and finally i ran one overe the other day!! when i got to work i was telling people that i wished it was the white one!!hehe :D
:lol: LMAO!! It was an inside joke with people from the TC a while ago, and somehow it just blew up to all the people here
:lol: look what happened to our little inside joke..... :P

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ames723 said:
ok why does everyone hate squirrels? i personally dont like them but you guys act like they are devil or something? at my work we have this white squirrel and everyone is in love with it and im like its afreakin squirrel and at christmas time we were selling squirrel ornaments!! i serious hope this rodent dies cause im so sick of people telling"did you know that there is a white squirrel here?" and i just give them a dirty look!! ugh and they always run out in front of me while im driving and finally i ran one overe the other day!! when i got to work i was telling people that i wished it was the white one!!hehe :D
:lol: LMAO!! It was an inside joke with people from the TC a while ago, and somehow it just blew up to all the people here
:lol: look what happened to our little inside joke..... :P
LMAO yeah!! hmm... im trying to remember how this even started ^_^

Back