Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

fun

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by michael_dj, May 4, 2003.

1. michael_dj

michael_dj Ensign

i play alot of vedio games on my computer and i model objects for vedio games like operation flashpoint and the stuff i make is ww2 bunkers boats and planes and lots more.

2. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

I come on here :) and i workout and learn languages...and ALIAS...I breathe Alias, talk Alias, Watch Alias, Think Alias...no matter what I'm doing Alias is in my head...I somehow warp everything to be Alias-related lol

3. Sophie

Sophie in love

i come here too, i watch Alias and many movies, i do sports and so much more ...

4. K. Ackles

K. Ackles Rocket Ranger

I come here and listen to music and play cricket and rugby and watch Alias every five minutes, and CSI, which I love equally. Then I surf the web for even more info on those shows...

5. Sophie

Sophie in love

you watch Alias every 5 minutes !!??
    I forgot, i listen to music all the time !

6. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

I play baseball, come on the computer, play with wallpapers and stuff, read, watch TV, shop, hang with my friends, all that good stuff.

7. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

I come here, duh.

8. Espionage

Espionage Rocket Ranger

Come on allalias, go 2 the cinema, go out 2 the pub, play tennis and netball! love sports!

*~Loz~*

9. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

Don't worry Espionage I'm normal. LOL!

Although I love getting on here and chatting to my friends on the internet. I also like working out(it feels great to get in a sweat) and going to dances. I LOVE to swim a lot in summer and hanging outside when it's not raining.(which it always is) Reading when it rains. LOL!

10. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

hmm come here, watch alias, think about alias, read, sing, dance, perform drama and instrumental, and more alias!LOL!!!!!!!!

11. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

More like some read alias, sing of alias, dance for alias, peform drama to someday be on alias, and play instruments to make them smarter to understand alias. LOL!

12. Fat Cat

Fat Cat Rocket Ranger

I mountain bike, watch Alias, talk on the phone, listen to music...umm, i draw too! LoL, i do alot of stuff! :D

13. btvaughn

btvaughn Rocket Ranger

For fun? When on earth is there time for that?! But really...other than Alias, there's dancing, dancing, and more dancing. And I know Victoria knows thats true about me! And of course, I love movies, music, and reading in every other spare minute. Daydreaming too.....that's always fun!!

14. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

I love to draw and make things. I've been obssesed with everything beaded since I was in the sixth grade. Yesterday I made a really cool necklace.

15. Fat Cat

Fat Cat Rocket Ranger

I used to make all my own jewlery, but i've found that there's not time for it anymore! I occasionaly still make an anklet if i find that i'm bored... I remember back in grade 6 my friends and i used to make beaded stuff at school all the time! LoL beads are fun!!!! :D

16. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

:cool: Surf is my main thing to do but now im also into softball and of course see ALIAS the whole day when i cant go surfing or play softball!!I Love all of them!! :) :D

17. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

i like to play the flute....its kool....and tennis..and tv....and the net....and fighting wiht people

18. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

I love to go on the Blue Ridge Parkway

19. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

Fighting with people???? That doesn't soundl like fun.

20. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

it is if you win lol