Airplane
Tommy Boy
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
Nutty Professor (Eddie Murphy)
Best In Show
Drop Dead Gorgeous: just look at my sig :D
Office Space
Snatch

anything adam sandler is hilarious! but, Billy Madison is the greatest funny movie of all time!!! it just never gets old, no matter how many times you watch it.
"t..t..t..today junior!"

and Happy Gilmore is also awesome.

Grandma: "can i trouble you for a glass of warm milk? it helps put me to sleep."
Nurse: "you can trouble me for a glass of shut the hell up! you will go to sleep, or i will put you to sleep! Check out the name tag grandma. you're in my world now."

Happy: "You little son of a b**** ball! Why you don't you just go home? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your home? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS BALL!"
and.."the price is wrong b****!"

Ferris Bueller's Day Off - "You're letting him stay home? I can't believe this! If I was bleeding out my eyes you guys would make me go to school".

Office Space - "they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

The Life of Brian - "If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the Romans"

Wayne's World - "You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from the wounds"

I love the National lampoons movies
Home Alone 1 and 2 (they always make me laugh my arse off)
Robin hood man in tight tights

not many movies make me laugh. they have to be incrediably well written and acted for me to laugh out loud

The Emperors New Groove (That is the last time we take directions from a squirrel!!)

Ace Ventura: Pet detective (*sean connery voice* "lovely party. Pitty i wasnt invited."- Its hilarious if you've seen it)

Ace Ventura: When nature calls ("Guano bowls. Collect the whole set!!)

I bow down to these movies. I really do.
So many quotes, so little time.

Robin Hood - Men in Tights
Monty Python - Holy Grail
Kevin Smiths films : Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma and Jay & Silent Bob
Idle Hands
Austin Power (only the fist, wasn't so keen on the sequels)

umm...a few more...can't think of them

Back