Bedazzled
Spaceballs
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Sweetest Thing
and Rat Race

victoriaellis said:
Austin Powers films
[post="1113740"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol, austin powers is considered a FILM now :lol:!! umm, it's just in America (dunno where you are from :thinking:) a film is more like...a quality movie. And then movies like austin powers are just that: movies!

Monty Python movies are great
MouseHunt. Probably one of the only slapsticky movies I enjoy, but the sarcastic banter between the brothers is what I watch it for everytime.

Ace Ventura Pet Detective (no one has watched it have they? *sees everyone going 'what the-?'* no i didn't think so *sigh*)

(no one has watched it have they? *sees everyone going 'what the-?'* no i didn't think so *sigh*)

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT! WE'VE ALLLLLLLL SEEN THIS MOVIE OKAY.....LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MY BRAIN IS COMING OUT NOW!god dang why you think its a small indy film no one's seen is beyond me, it took $72,217,000 in the US alone taking $12 000 000 in the opening weekend

Awards it picked up include:

- MTV Movie Awards 1995
- Razzie Awards
- London Critics Circle Film Awards
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards
- ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards

I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better having said that!

funniest movie? personally I gotta go with

- Back To School -- one of Dangerfields funniest I reckon (ANY Rodney Dangerfield movie for that matter is funny)

"Hey, I dot get no respect, no respect at all, I went to the protologist he stuck his finger in my mouth! I dont get no repsect I tell ya"

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT! WE'VE ALLLLLLLL SEEN THIS MOVIE OKAY.....LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MY BRAIN IS COMING OUT NOW!god dang why you think its a small indy film no one's seen is beyond me, it took $72,217,000 in the US alone taking $12 000 000 in the opening weekend

Awards it picked up include:

- MTV Movie Awards 1995
- Razzie Awards
- London Critics Circle Film Awards
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards
- ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards

I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better having said that!

funniest movie? personally I gotta go with

- Back To School -- one of Dangerfields funniest I reckon (ANY Rodney Dangerfield movie for that matter is funny)

"Hey, I dot get no respect, no respect at all, I went to the protologist he stuck his finger in my mouth! I dont get no repsect I tell ya"

i live under a rock
or was it fantasy land?
but i thought you already knew that

*rolls eyes*

leave me the hell alone

So post your favourite and list your top and if you like only 1 movie in the entire series(like Blade or Batman) post it and tell why.

Hellboy -- I really liked this movie, it was fun and enjoyable, and that was all it needed to be in this case

Punisher -- hoho man this is in the same boat as Hellboy

Blade -- was the original Marvel movie franchise, and stands the test as a decent movie franchise (even though Del Toro was off in II)

Elektra -- sub par. chugged along. Romantic undertones had NO point and didnt do anything.

Daredevil -- took Matt Murdock, bent him over and Hollywood have their way with him. Possibly the worst Marvel Franchise yet.

HULK -- some may argue this wasnt very good. same deal as Hellboy and Punisher

Xmen -- they did well at the box office, the seemed a bit flat to me

Spiderman -- easily the biggest Marvel pay off. Too Colourful (not that thats a bad thing, but there such vibrant movies I feel like I should be putting my sunnies on inside)

Catwoman -- HOLY BLUNDERS BATMAN! when the frig will DC learn WB make s***ty DC movies...honestly, Batman has become a camped out fiddlefest...Begins will be the beginning of something good I hope

Batman -- The Tim Burton bats movies are the only ones I'll choose to acknowlege, the others being fiddlefests...as Ive already said

Im looking forward to:

Sin City -- Ive covered why ALOT

Batman begins -- will this give Bats some much needed cred? god I hope so, the Dark Knight is nothing more than fodder at the moment...and that....is not cool

Deaths Day -- is that still the working title? I think it is anyway....The Sandman was the first reall series I read and it actually blew my head off my shoulders....after it was re attatched I picked up the 'Death' tradies, and was pleasantly suprised when I heard Dreams big sister was going to made into a movie, written or directed (or both!) by creater Neil Gaiman.....I dont know much about it, but im going to freak out like I am for Sin City when it hits

to actually answer the question asked, and Im looking into it WAAAAAAAY to much, over analyzing each movie...but The Punisher wins. Frank Castle is my hero. I want his babies......

sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Back