FUNNY LIL THING HAPPENED TO ME....

Chanel

Cadet
NOT SURE IF THIS SHOULD GO INTO MEMBER LOUNGE OR ALIAS SOMETHING. ANYWAY...

The supa swank glasses. :cool: They were right there. i got to wear them!!! okay well not exactly.I was at LSC (liberty science center) with a bunch of my non alia friends. and we went into the 3-d show. :cool:

The glasses though not really anything like marshall's glasses, made me think of them. So i told my friends w/o explainig the whole supa swank thing, that they were infact, "supa swank" then of course one of my friends has to say, there not supa swank, there supa sexy! They were then referred to as the supa swank supa sexy galsses.

The night went by and since we stayed overnight at a camp "in" the next morning was aliving he**! :asleep: the time change killed us all, we were all pooped, but trust me it didnt show. :blink:

The rest of the morning went on. We went to the invention part of he center, and found a pair of the "supa swank" glasses. :rolleyes: My friend Eliza immediately goes, ill take um for you. I go what ever, so she sticks them inot her pocket. ;)

Let's just say we went to the gift shop, :smiley: and bought stuff, then we left. Little did we know what was in store for us. :lol:

We took group pictures then got in the car. We relized we were missing something. :(

IREEN!!! One of my friend shouts. We had lost a friend inside the LSC! lol!! :blush: :woot: :P

:eek: Half an hour went by then we see her and our friends mom coming toward us.

On our way home i tortured every one by listening to "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence . :D :smiley: :P ;) ^_^

PLEASE SHARE YOUR ANECDOTES! (y) (y) :woot:

Tell funny stories, SHARE THOUGHTS, its like a home movie!!!

~chanel :redhair:

Back