Funny Videos...

Not uncommon to see these kind of sexual allusions in these type of games... I've seen it before. Usually it becomes really stupid...

Anyway.. here's another interesting video.
And this one is for all the Sepultura fans out there.

Edit:
OMG...
The profanity filter is taking away 3 letters from the link, so I cant link to the video!
so if you type it manually, use F A G instead of the "---" at the end of the URL

Not uncommon to see these kind of sexual allusions in these type of games... I've seen it before. Usually it becomes really stupid...

Edit:
OMG...
The profanity filter is taking away 3 letters from the link, so I cant link to the video!
so if you type it manually, use F A G instead of the "---" at the end of the URL

Awwww. Thrashing's never been so darn CUTE!

Wait a minute, we have profanity filters!?!?!?!?!? Luciro you bastard, what have you wrought!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Edit:
OMG...
Is there something I can search for it under... I.E. a title?

...o.o<-- That is for the video game scene.. I have never seen a game go on so long with an innuendo. I'm pretty sure anyone who walked by my room while I was viewing that was thinking I was watching some sort of hentai.

As for funny movies from me..Well, I might be strange, but there's a couple of songs from Oliver! that always make me giggle because ---in and Dodger were my favorite characters. Plus, ---in just has the best expressions!

And for the people more into modernish humor.. A little study on spiders.

And don't forget the Happiness Bunny!

Back