FUNNY

yes i did, coz i put something with that one once but then the server broke and lost alot of stuff! oh what an old member am i! not!

Did u know that in britian when digging up old graves in the 15th century, they found that one in 25 coffins ahd scratch makrs on teh sides in side where they had been accidently buring people alive!!!!!!!

here's my joke

A gynacologist (sp) one day decided that he was sick of the ever threatening law suits and so He decided to quit his job. He wanted a job that involved his hands, so he decided to become a mechanic. 6 months later he had come out of his final pratical exam and he recieved his results in the Mail and he had been given 150%, he thought to himself that can't be right so he called up his teacher and questioned the mark and the teacher told him this ' No that mark is correct I gave you 50% because you took out the engoine perfectly, I gave you another 50% because you put it back perfectly and I gave you the final 50% becasue you did it all through the muffler!!!!!

Lilly said:
19. Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same
tune?

22. And... just an afterthought... when you read #19, why did you run
through both songs real quick to make sure?
lol number 22 got me :lol:

SD6Agent24 said:
Lilly said:
tune?

I so did that two! :lol:

Joke (or at least I'm trying...)

A very old couple(both over 100 years...)get their divorce. Someone asks:why do you want a divorce now in your age?
They answer: we had these problems now for over 50 years but we wanted to wait with the divorce until our chlidren died...

Funny or not???

smegheadalways said:
SD6Agent24 said:
Lilly said:
tune?

I so did that two! :lol:
LMAO!!!!!i just did that ooo wow becuase i read that quote and sang thorugh them!HAHA! ^_^

Back