Futurama and the Simpsons

kylo4

Cadet
Now, today I just bought the complete first season of Futurama and I like it a lot. Now for the Simpsons, I've seen every episode atleast 7 times each. I've also taped almost every episode of the Simpsons too. Believe it or not! But even though Futurama was just recently cancelled because of it's crappy time slot on T.V. doesn't mean that it wouldn't of become an amazingly successful show. But besides that, discuss here of what you think is better or your favourite episode. For those of you out there who don't like Futurama than you can bit Benders shiny metal ass.

aliasgurl said:
is it true? is she gonna be on the simpsons or was it already made?
yeah, she's goingto be in the Simpsons...for their Halloween ep i think.

i liked Futurama...i didnt even know it had been canceled :angry: anyways, i didnt get to watch it that often because at that time, i was trtying to finish my homework so I could watch Charmed and Alias. I did watch it when my brother taped the ep's though

I just bought Futurama The Complete Second Season a couple of weeks ago and it was great! Also, I'd just like to say that the Family Guy was a complete copy of the Simpsons. I'm so happy that it was cancelled. Also, I have some exciting news for all you other Simpsons fans out there. The Simpsons cast just signes a contract stating that they have to do 3 Simpsons movies. Believe it or not, they plan on making those Simpsons movies after season 20! Also, don't forget that the Simpsons 15'th season premiere is on November 2'nd.
kylo4

The Simpsons -- funny until Season 8
Futurama -- funny
Family Guy -- STUPIDLY FUNNY
Undergrads -- Funny
Sealab 2021 -- Stupidly Funny

MISSION HILL Rules Over all. It is THE funniest satirical animated comedy EVER made. All 13 Episodes were pure gold. I urge you to hunt them down and watch how a REAL animated comedy it done