Futurama and the Simpsons

Man how could I forget King of the Hill....Man that show makes me on a regular basis

"My son is playing with dolls.....there I said it"
"Your sons a girl, there I said that"

No, I havent seen Clone high...good Im guessing?

well seeing Abe Lincoln make out with Cleopatra is a little freaky but its good. Its about this high school full of teenagers cloned from the remains of great people throughout history, Ghandi and Abe Lincoln are best friends, Joan of Arc thinks god's finally speaking to her, but she's really just getting a Christian radio station (through her braces I think, its been a while since I saw it), JFK and Abe Lincoln compete for class president, and Ghandi rebels against being the next well Ghandi...and instead is a wild, wacky partyer. Its pretty funny.

Silverdewdrop said:
well seeing Abe Lincoln make out with Cleopatra is a little freaky but its good. Its about this high school full of teenagers cloned from the remains of great people throughout history, Ghandi and Abe Lincoln are best friends, Joan of Arc thinks god's finally speaking to her, but she's really just getting a Christian radio station (through her braces I think, its been a while since I saw it), JFK and Abe Lincoln compete for class president, and Ghandi rebels against being the next well Ghandi...and instead is a wild, wacky partyer. Its pretty funny.
I wouldnt mind watching a bit of that.....however I dont think it'll knock MISSION HILL off of its perch as the funniest animated series ever made