Future Episode Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so as I was rewatching Truth Takes Time, I came up with just a few random ideas about things which may happen on ALIAS in the near future.

Remember the Prophecy anyone? How the CIA got so obsessed because they thought it was real? Anyone else remember where both Page 47 and the vial came from? SD-6 vault and Sloane's office. I believe that in one of the episodes since Phase 1 (probably the 1st Christian Slater ep), Sloane said something about having planned this for a few years. Anyone else starting to think that Sloane planted a fake vial and a fake page 47 that specifically looked like Sydney to toy with her, screw with the CIA...I don't really have a good explanation for why yet...but I'm thinkin this might be true. Comments?

And another thing. It seems to me that the Sark-Derevko-Sloane alliance is already shaky...with Sloane possibly wanting to pull out (although probably not anymore), Irina seemingly not caring that she'd dropped the disk, and Sark getting more agressive/self confident/assertive etc. Who will end up being the baddest of the bad? My vote's for Sark...Sloane has served his purpose but since his wife has already died several times...I think his days are numbered.

Other random thoughts which have no other place at this moment?

I think Sark is Syd's little bro-if you calculate their ages, he's around six years younger than her, so if Irina was pregnant when she 'died', then it could work!

Spoilers indicate that there will be a surprising revelation about Sark and Syd's relationship in the season finale, and I think that there are going to find out that they are really related!!!!!

Anybody agree? Does my logic make sense?

If Sark is Syd's bro, there is no way he's Sloane's son. And I still think the surprise twist in Sark's relationship with Sydney is work related.

I vote for brother and sister, although anything is possible with the great writers Alias has. How old was Sydney when Irina "died"?

Manu Posted on Mar 29 2003, 01:02 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Sark is Syd's bro, there is no way he's Sloane's son. And I still think the surprise twist in Sark's relationship with Sydney is work related. 

Im glad to see im not the only one who thinks that there is something other than family related situations going on with this spec. im totally hoping its a worl related change

im going for the brother-sister thing.

If Sydney adn Sark got "romantically involved" I swear me among many other people will just die!

syd was six when mommie dearest 'died'....Sark is 22 now and syd is 28?? I think that's right....that puts them six years apart!!!

maybe he's jack's or maybe Irina had an affair with Sloane or Cuvee cause she said she met with him in a hotel room..Cuvee was her case officer, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back