Future Imperfect

Disclaimers : Same as before... in case you've missed them... It all started when my niece was watching the "Wizard of Oz" and if Dorothy can tap her red rubies to get home, maybe I can do the same to my Red Gucci's to own Alias... *Running over to tap the Gucci's* Needless to say, nothing happened.. :blink: but my 5 year old niece calling me crazy.. :lol: . Obviously I do wish I had owned them but unfortunately I don't.. JJ does as well as ABC.. :angry:

I know that there are a lot of great authors with fabolous stories that deal with post of "TT.." and I hope this is worthy of them as well.. ;)

This story is completely AU... Note that this story is darker than my other one, The Auction, so throughout some of the future parts... I'll rate them as I go..

Takes place after Sydney has been brought back from Hong Kong... She is told and starts to witness the changes that's occured in two years...

Title: Future Imperfect

“You know nothing. Before you go out to make enemies of the only people you’ve got left who love and support you unconditionally, don’t make accusations without knowing the whole story.” Will spat out angrily. “You don’t know how lives have changed of the people around you in the last two years.”

The once Double Agent Super-Spy Sydney Bristow shrank back in shock at the vicious tone of his voice. This was obviously not the mild mannered and soft spoken Will Tippin she once knew, rather the one two years back. She never heard him raise his voice with anyone, especially her.

He walked off to the corner, taking in deep breaths to get his temper back in control. He turned back and their eyes made contact. What he saw in her eyes were vulnerability and fright. He saw the shell of Sydney Bristow.

She, on the other hand, saw the suspicions and weary eyes evident in his look and could not read him anymore.

He sighed and started again, “Sorry for yelling..”

She sat on the cot and hugged her knees, looking more like a small scolded child rather than the prophesied woman in the Rambaldi documents. “It’s okay...” she whispered softly.

“There’s a lot that has happened in the past two years, Sydney... things that you.. hell... none of us could have imagined.”

She nodded her head solemnly, “Francie.. Sark...” she continued with pain filled in her voice, “..my mother...” and she spat out the next name venomously, “Arvin Sloane.”

Just then, the afternoon military guard came by, punching in the code to open the door to inform him that time was up. “Agent Tippin-“

At hearing this, her head shot up between the guard and Will, “Agent?!?”

Will noticed the confusion and incredulous tone but didn’t say anything for the moment. He only nodded, “Is there anything you need?” he asked as he squatted down to her.

‘My damn semi-normal life back..’ she thought but answered in the form of “No.”

He got up to walk away as the guard held the door open. With the minimal lighting of the cell, she didn’t notice the metallic glint on his finger until he was outside in the hallway, ‘what the hell?’ “Will?”

He turned back to her with another unreadable expression on her face. Since she didn’t speak, he got worried and walked back in, “What is it Syd?” His old endearment slipped out mistakenly.

As he was about to take another step, she broke the minute of silence, “I guess my spy skills slipped off and became rusty after two years, huh?” she tried to break the uncomfortable atmosphere with dry humor.

He stood still in the same spot; his brow furrowing.

‘Just like Vaughn’s..' she thought and the tears threatened to spill over but she didn’t let them drop.

He became cautiously guarded at the tone of her voice, “What are you talking about? Noticed what?”

She couldn’t believe that she was about to repeat the same question she had asked Vaughn just a few days ago but now to a different man, “Will... why are you wearing that ring?”

Tell me what you think.. Should I keep it going? Does it intrigue you? I'm open to suggestions and your opinions..

Farah

eh?!
wTF?! Will's marred too?!!! I love the beginning! it's awsome! more soon!
--mandy :angelic:

i like this a lot!!! Can you PM me when you have more chaps?? Very well written, also, which isn't all that common for fan fics.

dude that was a great start,i can't wait to see what happens.that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

I was nervous about putting this story up... but glad that I did. Thank you for the reviews...

supa spy grl k7: My first reviewer... :flowers:

mystery_chick: Yeap... Will's taken as well... as for his wife?!? I'll leave the guessing up to you... :P

eak52: I'm honored that you think I write well... :blush:

Sarah Vartan: I live for the reviews and thank you on the note that you'll reply ASAP.. :lol: I hold you to it.. ^_^

Alias Fan Gillian: It's gonna get more intriguing... :Ph34r:

berry_kyoote_spy88: When I started to write this, it practically took a life of its own... :blink:

obsessetion: Happy that you like it! :smiley:

blualoha: Your sure it was good? What the heck.. I'll take your words.. :D

agentupr20: So far, with all the spoilers shown for S-3.. this story will be a lot different from that... :magician:

A.I.C. : Thank you for your encouragement.. :baa:

Previously:

She couldn’t believe that she was about to repeat the same question she had asked Vaughn just a few days ago but now to a different man, “Will... why are you wearing that ring?”

And now.. the continuation...

His posture went rigid and eyes hard immediately, “I’m married.”

At this, she stood up furiously, “No sh*t. Married men wear rings..” she said in a hostile voice. She knew it wasn’t his fault but she couldn’t understand or believe the anger that brewed and wanted to last out at anything or everything because of this uncontrollable situation she was placed in.

“What the hell happened in two damn years? Suddenly everyone is now f*cking married?!?” she angrily threw out. “The last thing I remember is finding you in the bathtub, then the fight with Francie’s double and shooting her three times. Afterwards, I think I black out... only to wake up in some sh*t hole of an alley in Hong Kong two years later with no gorram clue as to what the hell happened or what was done to me. I contact the CIA; they send Vaug-“, at his name, her voice cracked and the tears finally start dropping. “Vaughn.. and he tells me that two years passed. He... he also had a ring..” With the end of this tirade, she stood to her full height in front of him, eyes all red and sad.

What was most surprising of this whole unbelievable fiasco was after being on the team that brought her back to Los Angeles, Vaughn barked out his plans to Kendall then spoke to Jack, telling him that he needed time to deal with this properly and just disappeared. Even though everyone was worried that he had been gone for four days already without contact, they knew not to ask questions of his whereabouts.

She rephrased what she asked, “Is Vaug- Michael married?”

He stepped back to walk out of the holding cell again but turned at the door to look back at her, “What did he say?”

She lowered her heard, as in defeat and it seemed all the energy drained out of her. “He.. he didn’t get a chance to explain because my dad and the other agents burst through the door.” She almost started to whisper, “We didn’t get a chance to talk on the plane either...” her voice yet broke again, “...he would not come.. near me. It... it was.. almost as... if he...repulsed to see.. me...” she got out while trying to catch her breath during her heart wrenching sobs. She calmed down a bit, “I .. I have been .. for days..” she paused, taking another deep breath, “...and he hasn’t come to see me. Not once...”

He felt bad for what she was going through but about Vaughn feeling that way about her? He had to set the record straight, “He’s not repulsed by you... how could you even think that?” She looked up with hopeful eyes, “He’s just not here.”

Being in the CIA had taught him to watch for any clues to indicate anything fake so he watched her face contort, her hopeful look diminish and become replaced by anger. Her emotions were a giveaway and particularly her emotions for Vaughn. That was her major weakness, the only one thing she couldn’t control properly. There was no doubt in his mind then that this was the one and original Sydney Bristow.

“What do you mean he’s not here?” she asked, her voice rising.

It seemed to him that the old fire of Sydney Bristow was back and if she thought that this would intimidate him.. she was sorely mistaken. Maybe two years back, when he was still a civilian, this tactic would have worked and scared him silly but he was a changed man standing in front of her. He, as well as the others, were expecting this kind of emotional outburst but not with this much fury. When she was transported over from Hong Kong; she would break out of her barrier to ask and answer a few questions but they all clammed up whenever Vaughn was brought up.

“He went away for a few days.. to make peace with something.” He casually said to see where this conversation would lead.

Anger and disbelief filled her voice, “He went away?!? Went away to make peace.. with something? Don’t you mean someone?” She jumped up from the bed and started pacing, “For what?!? To f*ck his wife with a clear conscious now that I’ve been found?”

He was taken back at the vulgarity that came out of her mouth. Apparently she misinterpreted what he said and although he was appalled, he wasn’t going to correct her. “Back off, Bristow...” he said, his temper rising a few degrees as well, “...you know nothing and it is not my place to tell you Vaughn’s status.”

She stands in shock at his tone of voice, “You’ve changed , Will..” she said, matching his tone.

He doesn’t answer back to what she implied but in a more casual way repeated himself, “It isn’t my place to tell you about Vaughn. When he’s ready, he will come to you.” With this, he finally stepped out of the cell and the guard closed the door.

He turned back to him with deadly intent, “Not a word of this to anyone... Private Colton.. Brian. “ He saw the scared surprise reflected in the other man’s eyes because of the fact that Will knew his full name or that he dropped in saying in such a calculated manner.

Private Colton looked scared for his life and knew he was serious. He started stuttering, “Of.. of course... not... Agent Tippin.”

Will nodded, knowing that he would keep his word. “I need a few more minutes.”

The guard nodded and practically ran away.

Through the glass, Sydney watched the scene and looked at him apprehensively. “It almost seems that you actually meant what you said. Your tone and body language suggests that you’ve become a dangerous man.”

With no humor, he tells her a little about the newly reformed Will Tippin, “You have no idea. Between training for the CIA along with several forms of martial arts from a variety of sources and my wife, I now know how to kill a person in ten different ways with just only a finger.”

So... whatcha think? Gimme the good, the bad.. and well.. hold off on the ugly... :Paranoid:

Farah :bye:

:lol: it's great! Will's married huh? and in the CIA... hmmm. Poor Syd. Hope you have more soon!
--Mandy :angelic:

OMG! that was postitvely brilliant!! absoultely postitvely brillaint! can i get a pm!! i have to keep watching this fic.. it is awesome. keep up the good work . ur skills at writing are the best omg.. awesome.. im speachless.

that was a good chapter....i feel so bad for syd why does she have to go through so much sh!t in her life i hope this turns out good :P :smiley: please post more i cant wait and thanx so much for the pm appreciate it :P :smiley:

i can see the look on syd's face staring at will like 'omv what has the CIA done to you'. :lol: i cant see will like a tough CIA agent.
that was a great chapie! (y)
i cant wait 'til the next one!
thanx for the PM! :flowers:

~kim i need :help:

WHERE'S VAUGHN? dude he better come back(soon) and like get Syd.....breathe....breathe...k i'm sorry,got a little carried away.i can't wait to see what happens next. that was a great chapter,keep up the great work. (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up. :smiley:

Back