Future of the Insano Family

What's the best for the insano family ??

• own thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • continue in random

• own website

• other (state)

• Total voters
Victoria King said:
lol!!!!i said small website! that would be cool but thread is fine with me!!!!! INSANSO'S I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! just come to Grammy's house!!! ;) hehehehehe! and i havent seen the finished family tree yet! who has it or isnt it done?!
aw my mommy is so nice ^_^

Vaughn_Lovah said:
AliasHombre said:
I say create own country
lol cheers to that! :P
but if that doesnt work then our own website. Imagine the craziness. ^_^
oh my word!!!!!!! the craziness would be too much!!!!! but soo much fun!!! i think a site would be great!!

and KATE I NEVER FORGOT YOU OR BOBO!!! i keep reminding them to add you two! they must they must! :D

SiriCerasi said:
eh why not try for our own universe? but while we're getting there... how about a thread :D
universe? pssshh..... MULTIVERSE!!!!!

We can jump from universe to universe and kill our little look-a-likes and then we can all be come The One! eeer or...The Ones! :blink:
sorry....I just watched 'The One'

Victoria King said:
lol!!!!i said small website! that would be cool but thread is fine with me!!!!! INSANSO'S I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! just come to Grammy's house!!! ;) hehehehehe! and i havent seen the finished family tree yet! who has it or isnt it done?!
I think this is the finished tree...however I am still slightly confused about things....after I found out Timmy adopted completely different people. And I'm not sure if Kate if Sarah's daughter...I think she mentioned something in the random forum about it, but I don't quite remember the specifics. If theres anything wrong let me know!

The Insano Family Tree

______________________________________Irina _____________________________________
__________________________/_________________________\___________________________
1st____________________Sarah_______________________Vikki _________________________
_____________________/___|___\____________________/__|__\________________________
2nd_____________Nance_Bridget_Kate____________Ally__Sarah__Marlene______________
___
___________________________________________________________|____________________
3rd______________________________________________________Chanel_________________
___________________________________________________________|____________________
4th________________________________Timmy________________Sophie__________________
_________________________________/________\_____________________________________
5th____________________________Jo___________Pie_________________________________

_____________________________/_|_\_________/____\________________________________
6th______________________Siri_Erika_Craw___Muffin_Mandi_________________________
___
__________________________/_\___________________________________________________
7th___________________Moriel_Mo_________________________________________________

_____________________/___|___\__________________________________________________
8th_____________Bebri____Roxy____Asha___________________________________________

_____________/____\______|______________________________________________________
9th_______GoGo__KoKo___Ames____________________________________________________
_________/__\______|____________________________________________________________
10th___Ana___Jen__Kay___________________________________________________________
______________|_________________________________________________________________
11th_________KM________________________________________________________________

Notes:
~If someone is married a :love: will be present between the two individuals.
~Parent to child relationships are shown with either /, |, or \.

[The Insano Family Tree is subjected to change at spontaneous intervals.]

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
who's moriel? freelancer26?

okay, I don't know half my family! :lol:

but yay!!! I wasn't forgotten! :jump:
SIS, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!

You're my sis...and they better not forget it!!! LOL...notice how small our side of the family is?

btvaughn said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
who's moriel? freelancer26?

okay, I don't know half my family! :lol:

but yay!!! I wasn't forgotten! :jump:
SIS, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!

You're my sis...and they better not forget it!!! LOL...notice how small our side of the family is?
yeah i know. my kids... they just keep going :lol:

Only just spotted the thread :rolleyes: , I'm there! (y) Website, thread, I'm up for anything! :D