Future ..(spoiler..like we already dont know)..Morgan

Ok I read that Morgan is coming back not sure about the his son,Or when exactly. I agree with the artical I read about it tho, it would be good if they did come back so Carl can have someone around close to his age,, which makes me think that Beth will probably be gone soon..

And whats up with the "kiss" she gives Rick,, CREEPY... Do you think we are reading into that more then what it is?

Thoughts?

From everything I have ran across, Rick sees Morgan at a distance only... but does witness him getting killed by Walkers.

Again, no facts, just what I have read....

I think it would be nice to have Morgan come back, it would add to the story more instead of leaving us hanging on what happened to them. Same with that split off group in the earlier season, at least maybe have them come across their vehicles and see eaten bodies or something. XD

I think the kiss Beth gives Rick is to thank him from saving Maggie AND her Dad as well... she has lots to be grateful to Rick.
About Morgan and his son I agree it would be nice to have another kid around that Carl can relate to...but the whole point of Carl changing into a awesome zombie killer is that he is growing up around adults. "No more kids stuff"

Hello! :cat:

I am looking forward to seeing Morgan again. I hope that Rick will get to spend time with him. I think that it would help him.

I don't think that it would make Carl go back to being just a kid if there were other kids around. I think that Carl would become their protector.

I think that Beth is just giving Rick a thank you kiss or a sisterly kiss. I mean the group sees each other as family and Rick is kind of everyone's big brother now.

Back