Fwah!!

Kajy

Cadet
I just saw the site(The fan-site I mean), read some stuff, and it got me HAPPY :D

This MMORPG seems different than normal... and this community seems good.

So... I'm Kajy, have my dA:
DarkHarpuia User Profile | DeviantArt
I'm SOOOOOOOO not advertising my page.
As you can tell by it, I like to draw furries >_>(Not in THAT way, if you are already having nasty toughts)
God, I need to dedicate myself on trying to learn how to color properly(I won't color it if it's going to be sloppy.)

I look forward to this game >W>

Also, random information:
I'm brazillian, and I like BOKTAI (It's a game series >_>)

Welcome to the Hall!
You are right about both things- HJ does seem different than your typical game (eventually we will get to actually play it and find out how true it is) and this community really is very nice... if a bit quiet these days.

Don't be discouraged by the silence of these halls; if you have anything to say, shout it out and I guarantee that the numerous posters turned lurkers will chime in.

Thanks for the welcomes and... Did the iRC room really die? D:
No one answered my post on the thread, so I guess I'll assume that yes...

AND YES I KNOW THAT THE SUWARI WERE DELAYED >:
Meh, not such a big deal.

Edit: OH YEEEEEEEESH I wanted to know something.
On Hero's Hall site(not the forum), there was a strange thing on one of the interviews, and it regarded the enemies. Are they going to have some kind of more advanced A.I., instead of the regular walk-encounter-attack A.I.?

Well, it was shown that Creatures move out of damaging Areas, such as a Wall of Fire. Beyond that i have no Recollection and wouldn't believe anything before i've seen it.

By the Way, have you looked at Heroengine ? It's pretty nice and one can see a Lot of what might be in the Game.

Welcome to the Hall!
You are right about both things- HJ does seem different than your typical game (eventually we will get to actually play it and find out how true it is) and this community really is very nice... if a bit quiet these days.

Don't be discouraged by the silence of these halls; if you have anything to say, shout it out and I guarantee that the numerous posters turned lurkers will chime in.

Yes, welcome! I am one of those "numerous posters turned lurkers". B-)

Back