G G

Well... I guess Dean got married. -_- But maybe he'll realize that he really loves Rory, and he and Lindsay will get divorced. :D

I made a GG wallpaper tonight and posted it under the "non-Alias wallpaper" thread in alias media... go check it out. :D

lol i agree! yay they're fans of dean :smiley:, all of my other friends which watch the show all rooted for jesse and rory, i was out numbered lol, i don't htink that dean acted very drunk tho, hehe

I'm sad that Dean is married now but I'm happy that he finally admitted that he still loves Rory (or at least has feelings for her and misses her), even if was drunk when he did it. I was so sad for him when he was talking to Luke and he was like "Why didn't she love me?" That was sooo sad! :(

TephieP said:
I'm sad that Dean is married now but I'm happy that he finally admitted that he still loves Rory (or at least has feelings for her and misses her), even if was drunk when he did it. I was so sad for him when he was talking to Luke and he was like "Why didn't she love me?" That was sooo sad! :(
Oh I know! I was like :tear:. And when Luke told Rory not to go to the wedding, and he was like all protecting her.

And the look on Rory's face when she stood by that tree and watched Dean and Lindsay come out of the church. :(

I think we've got some unrequited love here. Which, unfortunately, is going to stay unrequited. -_-

Existentialist said:
TephieP said:
I'm sad that Dean is married now but I'm happy that he finally admitted that he still loves Rory (or at least has feelings for her and misses her), even if was drunk when he did it.  I was so sad for him when he was talking to Luke and he was like "Why didn't she love me?"  That was sooo sad!  :(
Oh I know! I was like :tear:. And when Luke told Rory not to go to the wedding, and he was like all protecting her.

And the look on Rory's face when she stood by that tree and watched Dean and Lindsay come out of the church. :(

I think we've got some unrequited love here. Which, unfortunately, is going to stay unrequited. -_-
I know.... The whole thing was just so sad! I hope Dean and Lindsey break up really soon.

Back