Gabrielle vs carlos

shakila

Cadet
what do you guys think of this on going fight these two seem to have. I have afeeling that something terrible is going to happen now that she has decided to cheat on him again.

pretty much anything can happen ... the one thing is for sure that Gabrielle is gonna be pregnant ... she is not sure who's the daddy ... then Carlos is going of to jail ... so the fighting will stop for some time ... but he'll be back ... ;)

It really should be interesting. I'm wondering if Carlos might actually divorce Gaby if she ends up becoming pregnant. Since, of course, he is suspicious, so who knows. It will be interesting to see what happens.

All I have to say its gonna be interesting...i have a feeling which it could be wrong i don't think Carlos will be going to jail...This is tv people you know how tv shows are.I do belive she will get preg. and she will tell Carlos its his w/o really knowing...but the baby will need a bone marrow and thats when the truth will come out. But time will tell. It will be a season cliff hanger.

Melissa

Gabi doesn't love Carlos ... she just wants the comfort he can give her ... and to the evil-nun into the mix, I am sure she will fight for "her" man ...

^^^^^^^^
Thats so true she only loves Carlos for his money she didnt care all that much that he was in prision execept for the fact she couldnt go shopping any more

She dosn't love Carlos, she loves his money :P
And I actually think he kind of knows this :(

Although, to her credit, she's stuck with him even though they may have to move to a smaller houes (? i think I missed an episode or two, so I'm not sure if this actually happened).

See, maybe I'm the only one, but I actually think that Gabby does love Carlos. Sure she loves the money, but I don't think that's all their marriage is based on.

I must say i disagree with you Jamie!

If Gabby really loved Carlos why would she cheat on him, with the gardener? Gabby loves the fact that Carlos got lots of money, and that she can go shopping every day and drive fancy cars.. she just use men to have some fun with.. And she can't loose Carlos because then she will also loose the money and her fancy car!

I must say i disagree with you Jamie!

If Gabby really loved Carlos why would she cheat on him, with the gardener? Gabby loves the fact that Carlos got lots of money, and that she can go shopping every day and drive fancy cars.. she just use men to have some fun with.. And she can't loose Carlos because then she will also loose the money and her fancy car!

I think she cheated because she felt neglected and unloved. Carlos was busy with work, and Gabby was alone much of the time. I don't think she was getting the love she wanted from Carlos and since John did show such an interest in her, she relished in the attention.

I think this past episode helps to show that she really does love her husband. Look at how worried she became after telling him that he could have an affair. She realized she had made a terrible mistake, and not because of money. Because if he did cheat, she'd still be entilted to it, but because she didn't want to lose her husband.

Just my thoughts on the matter :smiley:

Back