Gag Reel

out of all the gag reels on the DVDs, which bloopers made you laugh the hardest?

for me, one is when Sydney and Jack are in the elevator in The Box part 1, (season 1) and they can't stop laughing...
another one's when sydney turns around and walks right into that metal grate...

i have to say the one where syd runs into the fence...that was hillarious and i also liked all of s4 exp the one where syd and nadia cant get onto the boat

sydney walking into a fence woz probs the best but i also luv michael falling down the stairs in season 3

there all so brilliant thou they hav me laughin 4 hours :lol:

I think every single one of them is funny. My favourite wasn't exactly a blooper. It was a deleated scene, but I laughed so hard when I saw this. It is in season 4 (A Clean Consciece) and Sydney and Vaughn are in Jack's apartment and then Jack just comes in and yells, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING here!" I think it is the funniest thing ever. I still laugh about it!

~Andrea :angelic:

i love the season one part where jen and victor are in the lift and her stomach makes this really loud noise and they cant stop laughing :lol:

and the season four one the second last ep in the bite me scene, where jen and michael both cant stop laughing :lol:

I have two.

When Bomani accidentally elbows Sloane ( for real) in the van, and when Weiss pulls open his shirt (ala The Hulk) in the S4 bloopers.

I love the one with Victor and Jen in Season 3 when Jack says "there's something I need to show you" and then a sound of a zip being undone!

and when jen says felgercarb and everyone starts laughing and Michael says "You can't say felgercarb on abc"

I think every single one of them is funny. My favourite wasn't exactly a blooper. It was a deleated scene, but I laughed so hard when I saw this. It is in season 4 (A Clean Consciece) and Sydney and Vaughn are in Jack's apartment and then Jack just comes in and yells, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING here!" I think it is the funniest thing ever. I still laugh about it!

~Andrea :angelic:
Hahah I love that too!! There is a blooper for it though!!! Victor starts laughing after his line, which triggers Michael, and Jen is standing there and she says "why are you laughing? I'm soo not laughing" :lol: It's hilarious! But the entire s4 blooper reel is a scream, the best one yet i reckon!

I love it when Jen and Greg are in the van, and Ken (director) says "don't lean to close to the lens" so they both slowly lean in... they have the most hilarious looks on their faces!!!

I love the one with Victor and Jen in Season 3 when Jack says "there's something I need to show you" and then a sound of a zip being undone!

and when jen says felgercarb and everyone starts laughing and Michael says "You can't say felgercarb on abc"
Gotta also love "I'm being tackled by a line backer" Oh gartan....

Dont' forget the blooper scene where syd trips when they're rescuing ethan hawke's character. I think it was ethan hawke. vaughn was trying to catch her before she fell. =) good old times.

- Syd walking into the fence
- Vaughn falling down the stairs
- And the one where Vaughn jumps up and down when he has that line in 3.12 Crossings... something about "We'll get better reception when we get to Gaylee" :blink: I don't know... but it's butt-funny
- And when Ethan Hawke pulls off the bar that he's handcuffed too? I love that...
- And the one where Vaughn goes "Is that the right line?" and then one of the crew go "Why don't you just check with us every couple of lines?"

:rotflmao:

Good times...

-the one in welcome to liberty village in the bathroom when MV says "plaes stop laughing jen" they are soo cute!
-i also like whenfrancie says "she's a spy SHHHHH!"
-and when jen says in season four "I don't belong in the van i belong in the feild..put me in a wig"

< 3gabbi

That one where Syd walks into the metal gate is priceless! SOOOO FUNNY!!!

On third season...Vaughn is with Lauren and her mom..."switching back to comms" he twists his nose and smacks himself on the head! HAHAHAHHAHA Then he gets 'shocked' by the lamp stand! HAHAHAHHAHA
There are SOOO MANY!!!

Any that have Jen and Victor cracking up and can't stop! Victor's face turns red! OHHH.......funny. Gag reel is the best thing about the dvds. ;)

I think the S3 Gag Reel is the best and funniest one!

I like:
"I have to show you something." zip!
Vaughn coming into the scene with the cowboy hat on, and all those other random ones that Vaughn did.

I also think that the bloopers are the best think about the DVD's (except the episodes :D )

-- Josh

The one where Sydney is supposed to be meeting with Micheal in the warehouse. When Jen turns to leave, she walks right into the metal fence. That one makes me crack up every time I watch it.....which was numerous times. I just love watching Jen trip over things or fall down.

Also, the part where Jen's trying to put the gun thing back in the case and she can't get it in right is really funny. And the part where one of the guys walking out of the conference room smacks Jen in the face with his jacket and she gets this weird look on her face and says "what was that all about?"

Back