Feedback Gallery Question

Tom

An Old Friend
In the SOUNDS section of the gallery is there a way to set up a folder for podcasts in mp3 format?
What would be the file size limitations?

If possible can you set up a folder for 'Escape Pod' and 'Science Fiction Theater'
I have a bunch of episodes on my computer that I would love to be available for our other members to enjoy.

The Escape Pod ones are averaging about 38-40 mb
The Science fiction Theater ones around 15-28 mb

Many are much smaller.

These are all freely available at the respective websites and I would include a link in each upload.

Currently I have 140 EP
and 57 SFT

HHmm... let me think the best way of doing that.

Either a new category could be set up on the gallery for it or a new forum could be used for it since the RSS feeds from the forums support podcasts of attachments.

What do you think would make most sense... having them uploaded to a dedicated gallery category or attached to threads in a dedicated forum?

Well, I was just thinking it could be in the gallery and may drive more people to appreciate the art and creativity that is available here.
I see CoolSciFi as a source for a SciFi fix.
We have a lot of members in the forums but hardley anyone is participating in the other great areas of your site. If it is a gallery attraction it could create a new interest in the links, arcade and other cool areas.
Kevin, this is your site, I am only suggesting. Its really up to you.
If you think it is unwise to prceed its ok too.
When I think SciFi I think COOLSciFi, if ya know what I mean.

Just an observation.

In the 'whos online' feature. I see many 'GUESTS' in the CoolSciFi Forums but not many in the specific threads.
I see the bots are all over the place but the 'GUESTS' are in the index and forums the most.
There are a few that are in the galleries but I hardly see anyone in the links or the arcade.. Well,... not Guests at least.
I also see guests in the usenets. In specific threads.
I see most of our members in our threads or 'Just looking around' the gallery
Just something I noticed.

I'm wondering why when I add photos to the Sci-fi Gallery, the picture does load, BUT I see a repeated image of a photo I added eariler (Capt. America crashing through glass)? All of the reference images are of Capt. America.

Why is it doing that? A glitch?

I'm wondering why when I add photos to the Sci-fi Gallery, the picture does load, BUT I see a repeated image of a photo I added eariler (Capt. America crashing through glass)? All of the reference images are of Capt. America.

Why is it doing that? A glitch?

Can you give me a link to the new upload? I'll take a look.

I should also note... when we switch the forum software the existing Gallery will not be coming over. Trying to figure out a replacement for it yet. :cry:

Hi Kevin,

Here's one that I loaded.

C:\Users\Captain Marvel\Documents\Captain Marvel 26.bmp

I just took a look in the Gallery, now it's showing the little car I uploaded as all of the reference pics. Weird

Back