Feedback Gallery

Tom

An Old Friend
Luv those new BattleStar Galactica Pics, Just wish I could rate and comment on them. The New search is not working anymore either:(

Won't accept the curser-I'm in Firefox
I may be my cookies
I'll try running crapcleaner and try again later
The post reply seems to be working and I will just use that if it don't work for me.
Just wanted ta give ya the heads up. Kool Viper on the runway!

skwirlinator said:
Won't accept the curser-I'm in Firefox
I may be my cookies
I'll try running crapcleaner and try again later
The post reply seems to be working and I will just use that if it don't work for me.
Just wanted ta give ya the heads up. Kool Viper on the runway!
Let me know if you're still having the problem and I'll take a look into it deeper. I'm guessing that the FF doesn't necessarily like the WYSIWYG editor.

Glad to see you found the new BSG pics. With the new series starting up I figured it was time to add a section for it.

OK, now I know it's you! :P Just tried with FF 1.0 and it works fine. At the office tommorrow I'll play around with FF to see I can cause it to break javascript.

I wouldn't worry about it its probably due to the extensions or the theme I'm using
It's all working now that I cleaned the felgercarb and restarted the browser
I uploaded a lot of pics on that browser session.

The gallery is really looking good!
I luv that filmstrip thing you did!
Now if we could just get some discussions on the pictures going this could get fun!

skwirlinator said:
The gallery is really looking good!
I luv that filmstrip thing you did!
Now if we could just get some discussions on the pictures going this could get fun!
:cool: Glad you noticed the new toy. I'm working on a few more changes with it (such as auto-playing video & audio files; I already hacked it for SWF files) but then after that I can go back and try for some more ambitious hacks. Like getting comments to the images show up when people hit "New Posts". ;)

Back