Game Designer

Kalif

Cadet
First of all, introductions isn't really my thing, but here I go. My name is David, and I'm a 28 y.o. game designer. As the rest of you guys here I love sci-fi and fantasy, and everything that triggers the imagination. I love to write short stories and at the moment I'm working on a comic book that (hopefully) will be published sometime within the first half of 2011.

Recently I created a question set about science fiction in a game called Planeto, which is a MMOQ and you're more than welcome to try it. If you think it's lousy or something then let me know and try not to be too harsh :smiley:

Here it is, I hope it works.

http://widget.planeto.com/banner/22fce530448d3aac8717f101851f9302c580e1bd

I'm Swedish so my English isn't flawless, keep that in mind :smiley:

Good afternoon Kalif,

Sounds like you've got a cool job. Have fun posting here. I'll check out Planeto. Don't worry about having a little trouble texting in english. I speak englsh, but I get tongue-twisted.

I played the game and I was 32 percent better than the current players, I got 8 out of 10 questions right. :smiley:

Hey, yeah it's a pretty nice job. 8 out of 10 isn't bad, guess you qualify as a real sci-fi fan then :smiley: I see that you're a Marvel fan, do you read other comics also?

I really do like comics, especially Marvel

Hey, yeah it's a pretty nice job. 8 out of 10 isn't bad, guess you qualify as a real sci-fi fan then :smiley: I see that you're a Marvel fan, do you read other comics also?

Unfortunately I don't read as many comics as I used too, but I would read anything with a good story. And as for comic tales, I like (besides Marvel) DC Comics, Dark Horse, Atlas, Gold Key, Bullseye, some manga ect. Five manga graphic novels I enjoyed that became movies were Bubblegum Crisis, Guyver, Project A-ko, Lupin and Outlanders (there may be a few more).

index.jpg

I heard there is a live-action movie in the works for the female vigilantes called the Knight Sabers, I hope it's a good one.

Re: I really do like comics, especially Marvel

Unfortunately I don't read as many comics as I used too, but I would read anything with a good story. And as for comic tales, I like (besides Marvel) DC Comics, Dark Horse, Atlas, Gold Key, Bullseye, some manga ect. Five manga graphic novels I enjoyed that became movies were Bubblegum Crisis, Guyver, Project A-ko, Lupin and Outlanders (there may be a few more).

index.jpg

I heard there is a live-action movie in the works for the female vigilantes called the Knight Sabers, I hope it's a good one.

I love DC and Dark Horse, and also the newer Radical have a few golden nuggets. If you haven't read Arkham Asylum, Sandman or Hellspawn, then you've really missed out and should start reading comics again :smiley: Atm I'm reading Y The Last Man, and so far it's pretty cool. Haven't read a lot of Manga, or actually I don't think I've read any manga, I've only seen a couple of manga movies and series, I'll check out the ones you mentioned. Love Gundam Seed and the typical Ghibli movies.

Back