GAME : I like ... but don't like ...

I hope it doesn't get in the way of Sydney and Vaughn's relationship

I like that Sydney is begining to trust Vaughn again but

he might be leaving soon to work on a new J.J. show.

I am super excited for the return of some of our favorite villians next week, but...

it could mean bad things could happen on the show

i'm glad that alias is in it's fourth year but

maybe it's too soon? (i have NO knowledge of season four, ok?)

jack may not be the best father but..

why is Will still gone?!?! *collapses in chair sobbing* :depressed: (Yeah, in case you couldn't tell I miss Will like crazy. I'm also extremely confused as to why he's still in the Witness Protection Program now that the Covenant is gone. He needs to come back. PRONTO.)

Next: (And I'm warning you, this is a Season 4 one, so I'm sorry to those of you who haven't seen it yet. :()
I am absolutely thrilled that Bill Vaughn is quite possibly alive (and maybe a baddy too, hehe) but...

i hope they will be able to write a good plot!! but wow if he really is, that's gonna be very interesting. and who's gonna be the actor if he is alive?

I like the fact that Sloane and Jack are up to something but...

nothin'. Jack and Sloane are SO COOL. Especially when Sloane's a baddie acting like a good guy, and Jack's a good guy acting like a baddie. :P Whatever evil and twisted plan's they're up to - I love it. Spy Daddies rule in Season 4. And as long as Jack's not really a bad guy, I'm okay with it. If he is, I might cry. Or stop watching Alias. Or both. Either way, it won't be pretty. So he better be good, with of course, a few ethical flaws when it comes to defending his Sydney. :smiley:

The SVR has been getting [almost] zero screen time for the past five or so episodes, but....

hey, JJ must have his reasons for doing that.

I liked how color coordinated Sydney was with her bathroom decore in WtLV.. But...

Back