Game Installation

Trying to install the latest version to a test board and am getting this error :(

The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file.

Never mind worked it all out :D Installed and running, though none of the games are returning a score :(

Clearly that Palin woman is to blame ....

What games do you have that are not returning a score?

All the default ones that come with the application :(

Installed latest arcade version on Win 7 Pro under the latest WAMP distrib .... xenForo install is straight out of the box with nothing added.

All the default ones that come with the application :(

Installed latest arcade version on Win 7 Pro under the latest WAMP distrib .... xenForo install is straight out of the box with nothing added.
Can you give us the site URL?

Okay another admin bit the bullet, told me to toughen up, and installed on our live nix server. Works straight out of the box live :smiley:

So the issue is probably to do with WAMP, vaguely remember xenForo had a problem initially with the platform as well.

Arcade working fine on live site :D

The enable champion seal & text right now doesn't work. It's going to be something on the user's profile when it's done.

Hi,

I have specified the path /img/trophy.png for Champion seal but it still displays the sentence on my arcade page.
What i am doing wrong ?

Okay another admin bit the bullet, told me to toughen up, and installed on our live nix server. Works straight out of the box live :smiley:

So the issue is probably to do with WAMP, vaguely remember xenForo had a problem initially with the platform as well.

Arcade working fine on live site :D
Yep, WAMP servers are a possible issues due to the routing. If the http://{site}/{xf}/random.php request comes up with a standard server 404 error instead of an XF page not found error then there'll be problems with XFA (and possibly some other add-ons that rely upon XF routes).

Trying to install the latest version to a test board and am getting this error :(
I don't see anyway to get around it. I've re-uploaded the /upload/ directory several times and tried to re-

Never mind worked it all out :D Installed and running, though none of the games are returning a score :(

Clearly that Palin woman is to blame ....

Grrrr! I am getting that same error. What did you do to fix this or get around? Why not explain so others with the same issue can fix it. I constantly get the error:

Grrrr! I am getting that same error. What did you do to fix this or get around? Why not explain so others with the same issue can fix it. I constantly get the error:

Nevermind.. figured it out. FTP the contents directly and ran the xml... installed.
But when any default games are played, at the end it just hangs there. Any fixes?

Back