Game of the Year

Now that the 2010 is coming to a close I thought it would be important to make a game of the year thread. While it's tough to say the leading contenders for me were:

- Halo: Reach

A great addition to the Halo series.

- Red Dead Redemption

A great change of pace from every other game release this year and a game that has a great story to compliment it's fantastic gameplay.

- Fable III

A massive game with hours of questing to be had and some addictive RPG elements

-Mass Effect 2

Easily my choice for game of the year. One of the best storys ever to be written alongside great voice acting, stellar gameplay, and some of the hardest choices I have had to make in a game yet. Mass Effect 2 is not only game of the year bit one of the best games ever made.

Red Dead Redemption for sure. I love the American Wild West and this wa one of the best reprentations of it in a long time.

I really liked Halo: Reach it was fun to play and since I have trouble following stories

In games Mass Effect and RDR really doesn't matter to me.

for me it's a tie between Mass Effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption...

While Halo: Reach brought a lot of new stuff to the series it just isn't a big hit as say Halo 3...

Halo Reach is very last on my list. The gameplay was good but not amazing like the, the story was lacking,and unlike previous Halo titles there was no great innovation to the shooter genre and for what ever reason I am not coming back to the multiplayer like other games this year.

Back