Game!

ok you can help her if she needs it ok since you were being nice 10 points for you oh and your 20 points for geting your mission done

hey spunkyspy...glad to hear you survived the twister...sorry you didn't get to see the finale yet...be glad that the torturous questions raised by the eps aren't your concern yet! just wondering if I could get a mission eventually to distract me for a little bit during finals...thanks!

ok vic your mission is to find the first mag m.v was in for alias 15 points

alias8000 extra points sorry my mistake

m83 what was the code given to vaughn in that basement when him and syd went to new mexico i think

15 points for this
have fun all
~spunkyspy~

ummmm....ok, spunkyspy.....ALIAS hasn't had any missions to New Mexico...but, um....I'll try and figure out which code you mean. if you remember where it was that would be helpful :smiley:

ok in the seson fannaly when they were in that basement after vaughn kicked sarks butt sark told kendell a cod what was it
im so sorry m83

good luck to all

Well......the first time he was in a magazine where they linked him to Alias was Daily Variety on February 28, 2001 entitled "Vartan Spies ABC 'Alias'. " This was when he was mentioned that he got the part. Is that what you're looking for??? I'm kinda confused on what exactly you mean the first magazine he was in for Alias.

Vicky :smiley:

spunkyspy said:
ok vic your mission is to find the first mag m.v was in for alias 15 points

alias8000 extra points sorry my mistake

m83 what was the code given to vaughn in that basement when him and syd went to new mexico i think

15 points for this
have fun all
~spunkyspy~
Okay. I forgot to ask before but I'm not positive what k/w and m/d stands for. I have an idea but I wanna check with you first.

Sorry for asking all these questions!

Back