Game!

m 83 got a nother mission
if you take it
your mission is to stop all the lone evil agents
like VF13 and sydb jeng
if you stop them you get there points
so wach out badguys shes good!!!
~spunkyspy~

lol i didnt even look at my mission yet!! lmao!! not fair! do you think you could pm us when you give us our missions lol! I knew where to find this one too! haha

Maybe we should also say we'll post new missions every day at 7pm EST or something and everyone can check in when they get a chance....and spunkyspy, I can try and help you out this weekend if you still want me to!

musically83 said:
Maybe we should also say we'll post new missions every day at 7pm EST or something and everyone can check in when they get a chance....and spunkyspy, I can try and help you out this weekend if you still want me to!
Ya i think that's a better idea!!

and can I have a new message to be posted at 7 pm est lol? and I wanna be bad again!

OK...I think our lovely moderator SpunkySpy is away for the weekend...so I'll post a new mission for everyone (first person to finish it wins) at 10pm EST. If you would like to play, just post in this forum whether you want to be good or evil...try to keep the teams relatively even. If you guys want to organize into teams of good/evil and all of you look to find the answer that would be fine. Anyone who has any questions can PM me and I'll try to help...but I'm not going to be at my comp too much because it's my 20th bday. I'll see you all tonight!

OK, here's the next mission for anyone who wants to take it:

When the CIA needed to contact Sydney, they would call her house asking for a restaurant, and she would reply "wrong number." What is the number for that restaurant in Anahiem, CA?

Back