Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game Boy

• Atari

• Sega Geniesses

• Total voters
Mine favorite game is actually not one of the newer better systems like XBox and GameCube it is Nintendo 64.. Well I don't have the higher better systems too.. but I know about them. I think the system is really good with lots of games!

I voted Gamecube becuase I have one :D
I like the smallness of it. Very spylike.

I've never played an XBox. I have a PS2, but I've only played like three games in all on it, and I didn't play them that long. So I'm kind of biased for Gamecube.

Remember at the old Forum, it was announced that there would be an Alias game on PS2? It will be a while before we see it though, maybe almost a year, possibly more.

AliasALIAS said:
Remember at the old Forum, it was announced that there would be an Alias game on PS2? It will be a while before we see it though, maybe almost a year, possibly more.
Oh yeah I remember that now!
Does anyone think even through I don't have Gamecube and XBox why won't a Alias game be made on those also!
That would be a great news posts for Nintendo Village at OneBigVillage when a Alias game comes out!

I'm not sure what my favorite is, but I only have a PS1. But it was free, so I can't complain!

I am somewhat partial to the XBox only becasue I played Splinter Cell on my friend's system - that game rocks! Anyone else ever played it? Very cool game! (y)

Codename said:
Playstation 1 is okay.. I mean some of it games at rental stores are like $1.00
That is definitely one advantage to the PS1! The games are cheap! You can get some of the older titles at Costco for around $8!

Flames24 said:
I voted XBox. I just like it a lil better than the Gamecube.
Gotta love it when the XBOX crashes too. :smiley:

I'm a bit biased since I have a Gamecube...but just wait...the Xbox will crash, fail, or something else and you'll be wishing you had a reliable system.

:Ph34r:

I am somewhat partial to the XBox only becasue I played Splinter Cell on my friend's system - that game rocks! Anyone else ever played it? Very cool game!

I LOVE SPLINTER CELL!!!!!!!! My favorite Xbox game!!! And Halo is my second fav.

I think that the PS2 has the advantage because on the gamecube there aren't too many games that are exclusive to it. But the PS2 and XBox have more exciting spylike games for them. I've had each of the systems minus the Sega, but overall my fave is the PS2 it has so many games for it. The gamecube is cute because it is so small. And the XBox is the size of a piece of carry on luggage. But no matter what system you may have most of the time the manufactures make the game for all three systems for the most part.

And for those of you people who like old school go atari or NES they're classics. You'd be surprised to how many remakes they're making based on the old school games, it's schocking really.

K, I'm done now I swear.

Krazed :ninja:

Back