Gaming tastes?

Who likes what genre of games here??

Personally my favorites are the Final Fantasy Series I have 4,5,6,7,8,9 had 10 and X-2. And I like my Resident Evil games, cant beat blasting zombies heads off with a shotgun!!

But my all time fave game series has to be the Metal Gear Solid series! The original MGS on PS1 was the best game IMO to ever grace the wee grey box.

If only there were a MGS1 which utilised the PS2's power, that would have been cool!

MGS2:Sons of Liberty I still play to this day still trying to get all the dogtags!! And well the Snake Eater story blew me away!! I eagerly await the next Metal Gear which I beleive is called Metal Gear: Subsistence it is either this game or the MGS4 which is supposed to launch the PS3, allow you to play the Outer Heaven and Zanzibar Land missions, which would be great as those games were never released over here!!

That is like my all-time favorite game is FF7. I played it for like a year off and on, I would get so far then get stuck. Pick it up a month later and be playing it all over again.
Another series I really like is the Tekken series. I have 2,3,Tag, and 4. Sly Cooper is pretty good. Same with Kingdom Hearts. I really do like the Crash Bandicoot series then I used to love the Spyro series up until 4. I thought 4 just lacked things.

That is like my all-time favorite game is FF7. I played it for like a year off and on, I would get so far then get stuck. Pick it up a month later and be playing it all over again.
Another series I really like is the Tekken series. I have 2,3,Tag, and 4. Sly Cooper is pretty good. Same with Kingdom Hearts. I really do like the Crash Bandicoot series then I used to love the Spyro series up until 4. I thought 4 just lacked things.

Isnt Sephiroth's music the coolest???? I love Final Fantasy 7, its the game that got me hooked on the series...you need any tips in the Final Fantasy games i am the guy to come to!!

I love RPG's. I've actually recently written a layout for my own RPG for a Senior Project my school has us working on.

Favorite RPG is definitely Final Fantasy, but I also love Kingdom Hearts. Although that's sort of RPG/Action. Only because it isn't RPG style fighting.

Metal Gear Solid is pretty kick butt to play. Can't beat Snake, he's just awesome. The first one is my favorite though.

I love FPS too (First Person Shooters). Like Timesplitters.

Resident Evil is one of my all time favorite games.

I also like Action games like Ratchet and Clank. Just because they're just plain fun.

Racing and Fighting games ... Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and Marvel Vs. Capcom ... I like pretty much every single game their is (unless it sucks hehe)

Yep.

I love RPG's. I've actually recently written a layout for my own RPG for a Senior Project my school has us working on.

Favorite RPG is definitely Final Fantasy, but I also love Kingdom Hearts. Although that's sort of RPG/Action. Only because it isn't RPG style fighting.

Metal Gear Solid is pretty kick butt to play. Can't beat Snake, he's just awesome. The first one is my favorite though.

I love FPS too (First Person Shooters). Like Timesplitters.

Resident Evil is one of my all time favorite games.

I also like Action games like Ratchet and Clank. Just because they're just plain fun.

Racing and Fighting games ... Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and Marvel Vs. Capcom ... I like pretty much every single game their is (unless it sucks hehe)

Yep.

You have excellent gaming tastes ;)

i love rpgs

and atm i am totally wow addicted need to restrain myself lol

otherwise i played turn based rpgs the most......games like fall out also loved diablo though. For the rest only the fifa games the soccer ones and thas it....

lol and i used to have a crack for carmageddon back in the days lol

i love rpgs

and atm i am totally wow addicted need to restrain myself lol

otherwise i played turn based rpgs the most......games like fall out also loved diablo though. For the rest only the fifa games the soccer ones and thas it....

lol and i used to have a crack for carmageddon back in the days lol

Have you played the Final Fantasy games?? If you love turn based RPG's you cant beat Final Fantasy! Guaranteed to get your moneys worth on these games!

Oh and the next Metal Gear is Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots, not sure when its due out though!

yea started playing them on the snes but never played the ones on psx did play ff7 and ff8 on the pc lol jagged alliance is sweet as well....i now lack reflexes with a game as world of warcraft

anyone else play wow ?

I'm a total RPG junkie. My favourite being the Final Fantasy series, and Kingdom Hearts is pretty good, too. My parents don't really like it when I play, though, because I become completely addicted, like a zombie, lol. Two summers ago, I beat FFX in a day and a half, with all the secret Aeons and weapons. Once I start, I can't stop ^_^

I'm a total RPG junkie. My favourite being the Final Fantasy series, and Kingdom Hearts is pretty good, too. My parents don't really like it when I play, though, because I become completely addicted, like a zombie, lol. Two summers ago, I beat FFX in a day and a half, with all the secret Aeons and weapons. Once I start, I can't stop ^_^

I got FF X2 again and am gonna complete it again...they are so addictive!

Back