Garbage

I can't wait til their new one comes out as well as Weezer, Beck, Coldplay, and Foo Fighters (2 CD set:eek:ne's hard rock :Punkrock: like Monkey Wrench/All My Life, and one's mellow/acoustic 🎸 like Big Me). I hope their new album sells better than their last one Beautiful Garbage. I love Cherry Lips and Parade from that album.

full_bLown_Rose said:
I only liked that one song they sang...When I grow up..something like that..?
[post="1263741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, that is the name of the song off of Version 2.0 (my fave Garbage CD IMO) and the Big Daddy soundtrack.

Coincidentally, I happen to be listening to their self-titled debut (or 'The Pink Album' as I call it). Track 2 (Queer) is playing right now.

I finally listened to the new song, "Why Do You Love Me?," on local radio station KROQ on my way home from work today. It's a decent choice as a first single.

Bleed Like Me is AWESOME! to me it seems like a mixture of the sounds from their past albums. the songs are all really good.. bleed like me, it's all over but the crying and happy home are good for when i'm in a sad/bad mood. and then bad boyfriend, boys wanna fight, why don't you come over, right between the eyes and why do you love me get me all pumped and ready to kick someone's ass (lol). sex is not the enemy is fun.. and run baby run and metal heart are just plain good. anyways.. if you haven't bought it, GO DO IT! it is well worth it! god i love shirley manson!

I finally got the CD. It took me long enough to buy it, but I did. It's a great CD. I can't believe it took me so long to get it. I especially love Run Baby Run, It's All Over But the Crying, Bleed Like Me...well I just love them all. (y)

I love Garbage, I was downloading music and saw the song-Bleed Like Me and listened to it, and I really liked it so I got the cd later on, and the cd's awesome too!

Back