Drama Garden State

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :thud: :bounces: It JUST came to my state!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I am going to see it TONIGHT baybay!!! ^_^ Wooot!

"Oh my gosh! You are freaking out! You are like totally freaking out! You are like running for the door - it's ok, you can leave! I won't mind." <----- favorite quote of the movie!

i think i've seen the movie about 20 times. it's good. it's really good. good acting, writing, directing, music. i just love it

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
it won't be anywhere near me until this friday, but I've been itching to see this for months! It looks funny and sad and quirky and thoughtful... and yeah. my type of movie. :sigh:

zach braff also has a  blog which I've been reading rather obsessively. :mellow:
[post="944507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
WOW!!! SUPER COOL LINK!

Anyway, how did I miss this thread? Oh yeah, 'cause it didn't come out until January here <_<

I love this so much...awesome...I might go so far to say perfect...but it still doesn't knock Leon of the top spot for me. Anyway, as I was saying, I'm gonna buy the DVD the day it comes out and watch it four times :P ...one question what was it rated in America? 'Cause it was a 15 in the UK, but on Amazon it says you can't buy the Region 1 import unless you are over 18...???

Jai :rain:

ok i mean i loooooved this movie first minute it came out...and yes i did purchase princess diary tickets in order to see it cause it was rated r

just got around to watching this and freaking loved it and its soundtrack!! awesome awesome movie - so well shot and a great story with some hilarious moments.

the hamster cage made me laugh so hard - if my hamster had that ,any tiubes she would get lost LOL :lol: and the rich guy who invented the silent velcro having a golf buggy :rotflmao: too funny!!!

i loved zach from scrubs but it seems as well as a comic he is also a written and directing genius!!!

oh and thanks for the blog link kate :smiley:

I'm slow. Really slow. :mellow: I didn't see this movie till last Friday. And I bought it on DVD in April. BUT I SAW IT. :thud: Dude, this movie is f***ing awesome. I absolutely loved it. The story is brilliant, the love story is so sweet, and I just loved all the little messages you can get from it. Zach Braff did an amazing job, acting, directing, and writing. And of course, I loved Natalie's acting. DUDE.