Family Garfield (2004)

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Title: Garfield

Tagline: Get ready for frisky business.

Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Peter Hewitt

Cast: Bill Murray, Breckin Meyer, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Stephen Tobolowsky, Evan Arnold, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Jimmy Kimmel, Debra Messing, Nick Cannon, Alan Cumming, Brad Garrett, David Eigenberg, Jerry Hauck, Richard Kind, Vanessa Campbell, Daamen J. Krall, Alyson Stoner, Rufus Gifford, Randee Reicher, Eve Brent, Bill Hoag, Susan Moore, Ben Kronen, Michael Monks, Mel Rodriguez, Ryan McKasson, Juliette Goglia, Joseph Edward Taylor

Release: 2004-06-10

Runtime: 80

Plot: Garfield, the fat, lazy, lasagna lover, has everything a cat could want. But when Jon, in an effort to impress the Liz - the vet and an old high-school crush - adopts a dog named Odie and brings him home, Garfield gets the one thing he doesn't want. Competition.
Garfield (2004)

ok can i just say - Garfield is my fav comic and this movie DESTROYED it
its so very sad! I mean I'm not going to see it for fear that I coudl never enjoy the comic strip again... -_-

it looks funny but it's not GARFIELD. garfield looks like this:

garfield.jpg

not like this! :lol:

040607_garfield_hmed.hmedium.jpg

i luv Garfield but the movie completely ruined it and i cant believe Ebert gave it a good review!!!!! it looks horrible!!!! they destroyed my fave comic strip (n) :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will not watch it for the love of Garfield and im not sure if i saw this movie i would evr look at the comic strip, i would be stuck seeing the movie character Garfield.

i saw it with my brother today. :lol:

despite the fact that they just shouldn't have used the title "Garfield" it was hilarious. it's just great fun and although i think the cat is nothing like the garfield we all know and love, this new cat is very witty.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database