Garner and Vartan far from splittsville

For all of those who are still wondering, about the rumor of Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan splitting up I can tell you that it is....NOT TRUE!! According to the new issue of In Touch Weekly the April 5th issue they got the low down on our favorite couple.

Did Jennifer and Michael Break up? <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> NO</span>

"Spies swear that Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan are on the rocks," reports the New York Post, which should take a closer look when snooping on TV spies. Anyone eyeballing the off-camera antics of the stars of Alias would have to believe Jennifer's rep, who insists that all's well with the lovebirds.
Soon after breakup rumors spread, Jennifer could be observed holding Michael's hand lovingly, caressing his knee and chuckling with him on the set. In fact, the duo seems as much in love as they were when they hooked up several months ago.

Source: In Touch Weekly, April 5, 2004 Issue.

You can all rest easy now! ;)

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

ahh bless them... wouldn't you just love to be Jen G.? I never thought it was true.....I managed to make myself believe that everything would always be alright.......they would always find each other!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. oh I found that quite funny, managing to slip that in there!! lol

I just got my April 5th issue of US Weekly magazine and they have a photo of JG and MV in it. The top of the pic says Alias in Love: They're Still On!
Then under the photo it says:

Despite breakup reports, dating costars Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner stayed together (but made seperate exits) at her Pacific Palisades, California, pad on March 20 and 21. I'm going to try and attach the photo.

its not for sure that they r still an item have you seen E NEWS LIVE????

its sounds bad :eek:

kiper said:

they are still very much together. period. now enough of all these stupid rumors. they're happy and so are we!

kiper said:

Go on the thread for their ship: we know Ted is really not to be taken seriously and Jen herself told to a E! online journalist last friday (Patrick something) that everything was ok! and Kristin said that she has a reliable source from the set who says as much and as recently as this week. We have Bvec who is tired of reminding everyone that she sees them together every time and looking VERY happy and a lot of other sources! Ted is sick. Period. And i'm getting sick of those rumours. I'm just concentrating on ALias for now.

:eek: EVIL PEOPLE!! does who spread does rumors :nonono:

SHAME ON YOU :stick:

again, ENVY is very very sad :lightsabre:

our lovebirbs need to be careful, there's a lot of evil people out there

I'm just soooooo happy!!

they are the cuttest couple ever :love:

Back