Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
yup i saw the first five minutes - it looks creepy & dark but im still excited for it
i also saw the part with jens kiss with that chick
i really wanna know the story behind her and the little girl who is the cops daughter.. hmm
im totally gonna see this friday morning ^_^

If you want to see pics of Jen at the premiere....go to Jen=Garner.net. Let's just say she looked AAA (awesome as always). Hope the movie does well and let's hope that Alias does good this week without all the hype. :P

(plus, it's true to the comic).

well no its not really, the only thing it has in comman with the comic is its red. and it shouldnt even be red in this movie if we're to believe this happend AFTER the DD movie, in keeping with the comics...but they've taken DD's and Elektra's timeline and basically shaken the s*** out of them, the end product is somewhat on track. other times way off....

LIke Typhoid for example, shes a straight up DD charactor, thrust into this movie for reasons I dont know (im talking plot wise I dont know what she does) I guess they took that as a good chance to get her to kiss Elektra (aside from the obvious T&A factor in younger male auidence) but the point is she doesnt need to be in that movie, she's got a connection to DD (she dated him) ...but we'll have to wait ans see what happends i guess....

This picture makes me want to watch The Punisher again (the bow reminds me of The Punisher's). I LOVE that movie.

well, as a bowman myself (i shoot a compound as seen in Blade III, punisher and elektra) this might generate some actual intrest in the sport, lord knows every other kid that comes to the range where I shoot want to be Legolas (which is really lame, for the rest of us who are genuine shooters) anyway Marvel really like archery....so do I...anything which talks up the sport is cool with me

Once Ive seen the movie I'll post a (big) look at it....

Tomorrow night I'll be seeing it

apparently we're getting it a day or something before the US....I dont know how that works or anything?

I just wish I was excited about seeing it now...

Gendo, you in Australia too?

I saw Elektra tonight. Wasn't an overly great movie, but I still enjoyed it.

Guess I wont post anything much on it yet so I wont spoil anyone..

i'll see because i love jen so much
the trailer looks good
but a little over the top
with the cheesy horror-type
special effects
sort of van helsing lite
report back after seeing it...

MC

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG</span>

I am so excited ... we get to see the premiere of "Elektra" today at 4.15pm ...

OMG OMG OMG ... :woot:

2 days before it hits the US theathers ... :woot:

OMG OMG ... can't wait ... even though I won't see it till tomorrow ... but it still is awesome that we already have it ... :woot:

She looks so stunning! :eek:
Even after reading that review it doesn't make me any less excited about seeing Elektra this friday!!! I don't take notice of critics anymore because I usually enjoy films the the don't like.

I wonder how many people went to the premiere show today ... since they were showing it at 4.15pm, 6.15pm, 8.15pm and 10.15pm ... :woot:

I am gonna see it tomorrow ... :woot: