Garner in Alias Hate Campaign

I'm a proud fan of both Michael and Jen, and i don't think Jen is to blame for anyone, notably michael in this case for leaving the show!

People need to calm down, i can't believe that they would strike Jen so venemently in a time where she should be happiest, starting a family and all!

people like that aren't true alias fans in my opinion <_<

there is no tension between JG and MV ... the decision was made by TPTB ... everybody on the set is very sad he was let go, and I am positive JG would never do something like this ... this has got to stop people ...

well, considering both mike and jen say they are still close friends i doubt thats true...

and...he has not been let go according to ABC so we should probably stop saying he has...

I know really, people really need to think about what they are saying, theyre talking about Jennifer Garner!!! Hollywood's biggest sweet heart!!!!
I don't belive any of this :P

I was so mad when I read that. There is no way Jennifer Graner is like that. She would never make people appualed for her after every scene and not be able to look at her. That is just stupid. If u seen interveiws or anything with her in it you can tell that she is not like that. I'm in shock that anyone could even write that :angry: I don't believe a word of it.

~Andrea :angelic:

undercover_spy said:
I was so mad when I read that. There is no way Jennifer Graner is like that. She would never make people appualed for her after every scene and not be able to  look at her. That is just stupid. If u seen interveiws or anything with her in it you can tell that she is not like that. I'm in shock that anyone could even write that :angry: I don't believe a word of it.

~Andrea :angelic:
[post="1480531"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally agreed - I felt the same way when I first heard about it.

Can you summarize what Chad said? He took the comments & video clip down. SOmething bad must have happened over the weekend! What's up? The link above won't load......uh oh!

There are wackos in every fandom, but it's a shame to see MV fans stereotyped like this.

The MV Campaign has never had ill words for any part of fandom, and instead strives to unite viewers who share their cause. As for rumors and JG, Jodi (founder) has this statement on the front page of the site:

As creator and spokesperson of the MV Campaign, let me be clear. The Campaign has never encouraged, allowed, condoned, or participated in any action to malign Ms. Garner, or anyone affiliated personally with Ms. Garner. We have worked very hard to steer clear of the more salacious or "gossip-driven" aspects of the situation. We have banned people from our forums that have attempted to gossip about Ms. Garner, as well as deleted their comments of that nature. Our focus has solely been towards the network, production companies, sponsors, and creators.
Thank you,
Jodi

Fact-checking before such a dramatic thread title would have been appreciated.

I had the chance to check out the MV Campaign website a few days ago (just after the rumor first broke), because I figured that there had to be more to all of this than just what I had initially seen.

To Jinnie's credit, she and Jodi have endeavored to keep the campaign a clean one and weed out any troublemakers who sought only to attack Jennifer and cast a dark shadow on the campaign itself through such actions.

Though I've said before that Mike Vartan's departure from Alias is just a rumor at present (and I still stand by that), the campaign deserves support nonetheless because, above all else, it has been getting attention for the show itself.

Dark Avenger said:
I had the chance to check out the MV Campaign website a few days ago (just after the rumor first broke), because I figured that there had to be more to all of this than just what I had initially seen.

To Jinnie's credit, she and Jodi have endeavored to keep the campaign a clean one and weed out any troublemakers who sought only to attack Jennifer and cast a dark shadow on the campaign itself through such actions.

Though I've said before that Mike Vartan's departure from Alias is just a rumor at present (and I still stand by that), the campaign deserves support nonetheless because, above all else, it has been getting attention for the show itself.
[post="1482756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

phew, thanx for clearing that up. i thought it was definate. i don't think he'll be axed.....

sure, it may be human instinct to look around for someone to blame, but it doesn't make it right (n) poor Jen...

Well people who send Jennifer hate letter our a bunch of wankers and need to get their facts straight. In my oppion Jennifer and Micheal are both great actors and I have respect for both of them. I don't think there is any tension between them, there probabily was at first but now they are probabily fine. Plus, none of them are to blame.

Back