Garner Splits With Vartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, it's true it was in the paper that Ms.Garner is looking for a new house, because she wants something "bigger", but where ever it is it will be far away from MV. That was in a papers today.

Mandy Moore has already said the rumour is untrue as well (regarding her and Andy). Plus Jen and Mike's reps have said so as well. Just cause she's looking for a new house doesn't mean anything either. I was actually surprised that she hadn't looked for a new place earlier. It makes sense she'd sell it, cause the house is half Scott's. Plus it's not like it matters how close the house is to Vartan anyway, that's what cars are for...

OH GOD! :eek: I JUST READ AN ARTICLE ON AOL ABOUT IT! THIS IS TERRIBLE! :thinking: :eek: THIS JUST RUINS MY DAY :depressed: THIS CAN'T BE THE END! THEY'RE SO SWEET TOGETHER!!!! THIS JUST HAS TO BE A VICOUS RUMOR! IT JUST HAS TO BE!!!!!! (n) :nervous: WHAT ABOUT THE FATE OF THE SHOW!!!!!!!! :shocked: COULD THIS BE THERE LAST SEASON!!!!!!!!!! :eekhair: NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a rumor. it has to be. did you look at the pics? that was just the NY post and page six. they dont know anything. and jen and michael's reps are denying it. so dont believe anything you hear about them breaking up.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I've been telling people since day one that this was going to happen. It's Hollywood, everyone breaks-up in Hollywood. It's like a 'rule' there.

I always found it hilarious how people at this site obsess over a relationship in which they have never met (or know them well) the people involved.
Planning weddings? Children?? Wowww, some people really need to get a life.
IT'S JUST A SHOW!

~~Spongy!
Wow, talk about being a b***h!! We can obsess over whatever we want to!! Look at you, your user name is based on Sponge Bob Square Pants!! At least we are obsessed with people who actually EXIST!!!

P.S. I also don't think that they are apart because of the USA today article saying that they are still together (and both of their reps deny it)!!

...so don't get too excited yet SpongeBob

Linz12399 said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I've been telling people since day one that this was going to happen. It's Hollywood, everyone breaks-up in Hollywood. It's like a 'rule' there.

I always found it hilarious how people at this site obsess over a relationship in which they have never met (or know them well) the people involved.
Planning weddings? Children?? Wowww, some people really need to get a life.
IT'S JUST A SHOW!

~~Spongy!
Wow, talk about being a b***h!! We can obsess over whatever we want to!! Look at you, your user name is based on Sponge Bob Square Pants!! At least we are obsessed with people who actually EXIST!!!

P.S. I also don't think that they are apart because of the USA today article saying that they are still together (and both of their reps deny it)!!

...so don't get too excited yet SpongeBob
There's no reason the flame.

Why is everyone still so paranoid? I thought the other thread deduced they were still together from stalkerazzi pictures and both of their representatives denying the rumor. Shouldnt we just end it there?

My sis showed me the article about them breaking up, and I really dont believe it because, one, those pics we saw are from yesterday or the day before, and two, both reps are denying it, and in the same article i read about jennifer and micheal it also had mandy moore's breakup and even her rep is denying that, yes i do really want them to not have broken up, but im not just sayin all this stuff because i am in total denial. although, can someone tell me in what article or where they heard jennifer and/or micheal's rep denied the rumor of them breaking up?

This rumor has been officially proven false, by credible journalistic sources, Jennifer Garner's publicist, and on-set pictures from this week showing JG with her hand on MV's leg (not a behavior you'd see right after a breakup.)

There's no need for people to be freaked out by this tread anymore...Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back