Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
notice how he's still carrying (what i'm assuming to be) dirty laundry? :lol: :rotflmao:
--Mandy :angelic:

vartancrazy24 said:
i was looking at place and i saw a picture that they blew and u no that ring tha tmv wears well i say that jen was wearing his ring!!! awwwww that so cute and u no thats gotta be LOVE!!!!!
Really? What does the picture look like, i'd like to find it and see. :D

wtf?!! he doesnt live with her!! he has is own house and she has hers!! ugh dont start this sh*t again people!!! we cant handle anymore of these speculations and rumors!! we are too emotional!
what about this pic with the ring?! i aint seeing it anywhere!

uhh that's wierd. huh... Jen's pic was before they announced that they were dating... <_< or am i just... WRONG ;) ?

ames723 said:
wtf?!! he doesnt live with her!! he has is own house and she has hers!! ugh dont start this sh*t again people!!! we cant handle anymore of these speculations and rumors!! we are too emotional!
Sorry. I didn't mean to start things. I just saw it at the palace. Now that I've though about it more. I don't think it's true at all. He doesn't live with her and they always look annoyed in paparazzi pics. Again...sorry :thinking:

WOW! vartancrazy24, you're right! She is wearing his ring. Does anyone know what is on the ring? I've always wondered becasue it has like a circle in the middle, i know it was his dads. Anyway, that's so cool. :D And seriuosly him moving out? Who looks happy in the morning, if you look at other pics of them getting coffee in the morning they don't smile.

oh its ok svfan!! not directing that at you just the poeple who come up with all this bs!! we dont need a repeat of last week!
its like they expect people to be smiling 24/7!! its insane you know!! dont think too much into a pic!

svfan4ever said:
ames723 said:
Sorry. I didn't mean to start things. I just saw it at the palace. Now that I've though about it more. I don't think it's true at all. He doesn't live with her and they always look annoyed in paparazzi pics. Again...sorry :thinking:
Hey totally not your fault. I'm just getting tired of hearing all this felgercarb. I mean come on, why do people keep starting rumors? Their reps already said they are very much together. Like ames723 said it's not your fault.

mystery_chick said:
uhh that's wierd. huh... Jen's pic was before they announced that they were dating... <_< or am i just... WRONG ;) ?
I think it was after they confirmed they were dating. I remember because i was looking through every magazine trying to find a pic of them together. But who knows, maybe it was taken along time ago.

ames723 said:
oh its ok svfan!! not directing that at you just the poeple who come up with all this bs!! we dont need a repeat of last week!
its like they expect people to be smiling 24/7!! its insane you know!! dont think too much into a pic!
Thanks! :smiley:
Everyone watch Extra tomorrow! They said they would have all the news from that ShoWest thingie. :smiley:

....  uhhhh MV never moved IN!

You took the words right off my keyboard, Mandy!

Anyway, I think this pic confirms they are still together. So, let's move on. Not to mention I picked up the latest US mag today and nothing in it about them. Who cares if they are not smiling. You don't just walk around constantly smiling anyway. They have been leaving her house seperately since they started dating so this shouldn't be news to any media people. It says right at the bottom that they spent the weekend together. It's even possible that they left at different times. She has to be on set before him or vice versa. If we are going to talk about bags and clothes, Jen has a bag also. Maybe they are heading to his house for the night.

Can I just say that the man is just too hot! I can't stand it.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

MV = 🦊

ooh the ring link was cool.

damnit her puppy is so cute!! :smiley:

and double damnit - MV looks hot in that pic mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

*sigh* Catie, who cares! Poka Dot men are HOT!! with capital H-O-T :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back