Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww, he lets her wear his ring, how sweet..

he does look hot in that picture, despite the polka dots.. polka dots are ok, i like him better in stripes..

did you see the paparazzi pics at the mv/jg palace? there's one pic where he's letting her dog drink water out of his hand.. how frickin' sweet, seriously, the guy i like stays on one side of my house cause he thinks my dog is vicious..

spy41 said:
WOW! vartancrazy24, you're right! She is wearing his ring. Does anyone know what is on the ring? I've always wondered becasue it has like a circle in the middle, i know it was his dads. Anyway, that's so cool. :D And seriuosly him moving out? Who looks happy in the morning, if you look at other pics of them getting coffee in the morning they don't smile.
I think but I'm not sure it's the French Cross or what is knows as the cross of Lorraine(France) on it? I've seen pics of him from an ABC press conf. and it's clearly shown.

How do you know it was his father's? If it was that would make sense.

HAHAHA!!
we need another pic of them arm-n-arm walkin martha stewart to prison!!
hehe j/k!! no but we do need a pic of them out in public buyin flowers and tomateos to throw at the f**kin press!!

I'm trying to picture how freaky it would be if two people were leaving a house in the morning (separately) SMILING even though they have no idea their picture is being taken. Seriously, wouldn't you be afraid they were robots?!? NOBODY smiles when they're going to work in the morning!! I swear.... :sideroll:

And it's pretty obviously morning, because Jen's hair is wet; it looks like she just got out of the shower.

i've always wondered why they always have flowers.. in almost all the paparazzi pics, mv is looking at one of the cameras like, get the F*** outta my face..

Exactly. I'm not smiling every morning when I get in the car and can you imagine with people taking pictures of you accross the street with telephoto lenses? Poor kids.

:lol: they always have flowers because JG loves flowers.

btw just fyi, 3stacksofsociety, your number is 37 not 47 ;)
--mandy :angelic:

no that pictures was from a long time ago. Martha is so big now that JG couldnt' possibly carry her in her arms :lol:

sydfan2323 said:
He looks hot in the picture, but the polka dot shirt is kinda funny!
For some reason when I see him in that shirt, I hear the Beegees song in my head, "Ah ah ah ah..stayin' alive, stayin alive." It's a little disco looking. :lol:

But I love the fact that neither one of them really cares that much about clothes. (And since they both look amazing in everything, it doesn't really matter.)

Doublepaws said:
spy41 said:
WOW! vartancrazy24, you're right! She is wearing his ring.  Does anyone know what is on the ring?  I've always wondered becasue it has like a circle in the middle, i know it was his dads.  Anyway, that's so cool. :D  And seriuosly him moving out?  Who looks happy in the morning, if you look at other pics of them getting coffee in the morning they don't smile.
I think but I'm not sure it's the French Cross or what is knows as the cross of Lorraine(France) on it? I've seen pics of him from an ABC press conf. and it's clearly shown.

How do you know it was his father's? If it was that would make sense.
I don't remember where but i heard that it was his fathers, someone asked why he always wore it and i swear he said it belonged to his father. But i dont know, maybe i'm wrong.

Hello all!

I was just reading the latest issue of Us Magazine (cover was about the best star makeovers). There was a picture of Jen and Michael, and the caption read "They're still together!". It also said that they were together at her house, but left separately inthe morning. Jen had wet hair (including bangs), and Michael was carrying what looked like a ball of clothes and a Macy's bag.

They also featured Jen as one who has had one of the best makeovers. They had a picture of her at about the time she and Scott attended the premiere of "Sugar and Spice", and a picture of her from the Oscars. She really has blossomed into one beautiful lady!

kusinera11, oohhh, i like your avatar.. see, that's the picture i was talking about.. how cute :smiley:

whoops, i changed my sig.. i didn't know i did that.. 37 is such a random number hahahaha.. but i like it..

Glad you like my avatar...I love it! They both look so cute! I chose it because I love dogs, I love Michael, I love Jennifer...

I am also emotionally attached to this couple...I live near Jennifer and sometimes I buy coffee at the Starbucks, but lo and behold, no sightings yet. I think they buy their coffee really early in the morning, whereas I, let's just say, don't get up til later...

I was so upset when I heard about the "break-up" news, so I scanned all the magazines and started thinking positive thoughts about them. I knew though that the news wasn't true -- they look so TOGETHER. I wish though that they finally make a red-carpet appearance together. Maybe at the premiere?

ohh can i knight you and you can be our offical stalker? :woot: pretty please :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back