Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just reading ted's awful truth colum and this is what he had to say about the break up rumor-

Then there's the awful gab that Jennifer Garner has reportedly broken up with boyfriend Michael Vartan. Sound familiar, you say? Maybe that's because you read it in these awfully cryptic pages ages ago--just a thought.

But camp Garner says I'm wrong, wrong, wrong on that sticky score, thank hottie heavens above! Wouldn't want to think the nooky news that Lenny Kravitz is again sniffing Nicole Kidman's way is the only beautiful-peeps news goin' down in H-town. This latter lover lollygagging, mind you, is via Nic's hometown of Sydney, where Russell Crowe is training for The Cinderella Man.

so at least he isnt makin sh*t up about the couple and supporting the rumors!!

Hey, if we're planning a move to California....I'm in! It would sure be a great way to start the day by running into JG and MV at a Starbucks! :P No chance of it happening now since I'm pretty sure they're not in Wisconsin real often!

Can we officially start the campaign for MV for 'People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2004?"

Seriously, can he get any hotter!!!!

He's definitely got my vote! :P 🦊

i was just reading ted's awful truth colum and this is what he had to say about the break up rumor-

Then there's the awful gab that Jennifer Garner has reportedly broken up with boyfriend Michael Vartan. Sound familiar, you say? Maybe that's because you read it in these awfully cryptic pages ages ago--just a thought.

But camp Garner says I'm wrong, wrong, wrong on that sticky score, thank hottie heavens above! Wouldn't want to think the nooky news that Lenny Kravitz is again sniffing Nicole Kidman's way is the only beautiful-peeps news goin' down in H-town. This latter lover lollygagging, mind you, is via Nic's hometown of Sydney, where Russell Crowe is training for The Cinderella Man.

so at least he isnt makin sh*t up about the couple and supporting the rumors!!

Glad to hear Ted went back to confirm after he started the stupid rumor. Sounds like he should have done that before.... :angry:

I just saw the Ted column now too, see it was all wrong! Atleast he admitted he was wrong!

And i so wanna move to Cali, but after i finish college im taking a gap year and im gonna move to America for 6 months with a organisation (touchwood) so hopefully it in Cali, id love it! But im going to New York next year for the week with my college fingers crossed Jen and Michael are doing interviews in New York! How mad would that be!

well hopefully I'm coming to visit Cali sometime this year cause believe you me I wouldn't mind bumping into one of them or both.aagh no offense but I don't like that Ted guy

:eek: is the end of the world coming? Ted Casablanca admited that he was W-R-O-N-G? :thud: :lol: Well at least we know that they're together... now only if Jen can get a ring on her finger... :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

aliascazUK said:
Ive already decided that as soon as i graduate im moving to the states, it was gonna be New York but if Jems and Joyie and going to LA im there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all stalk together :Ph34r: :lol: :lol:
(y) :lol:

We'll get a house and it'll be like a sorority... where all the MV/JG/Alias freaks can gather together. We'll go for Starbucks every morning. Go to that ice rink in Burbank where MV has been known to play at twice a week. ;) Oh, and we'll also buy a dog to walk in hopes of bumping into MV and JG. :D Go party hoppin' on Fridays and Saturdays. And Sunday will be devoted to Alias! And so will Monday, cause we'll need to discuss everything that happened on Sunday. :lol: And whenever an Alias star is scheduled to appear anywhere, we'll be there! Yup, yup.

It'll be like a neverending party. ^_^ Cool beans.

You should go see a new article from Instyle at the Palace : it is very positive!!!
It basically says that the rumour is so wrong that from what they know, days after the rumour, they were spotting chuckling on the alias set, jen was touching his knee lovingly and they were holding hands! the journalist even says that they seem as much in love as they were months ago when they hooked up :rolleyes: :cool: !!

*runs off looking for article*aww, that's cute. ooh, l.a. my dream home place to live. my friends think i'm a traitor because i seem to like usa better than canada. well hello-o. there are 'certain' people living there.
We'll get a house and it'll be like a sorority
ooh, great idea! and we can all chip in a couple hundred bucks. ;)

Alyce9967 said:
Saw the US pic of MV leaving JG's house:

Can we officially start the campaign for MV for 'People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2004?"

Seriously, can he get any hotter!!!!
Can someone please scan the Us picture of MV and JG for us to see? Please?

Mrs. Sark said:
aliascazUK said:
Ive already decided that as soon as i graduate im moving to the states, it was gonna be New York but if Jems and Joyie and going to LA im there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all stalk together :Ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:

We'll get a house and it'll be like a sorority... where all the MV/JG/Alias freaks can gather together. We'll go for Starbucks every morning. Go to that ice rink in Burbank where MV has been known to play at twice a week. ;) Oh, and we'll also buy a dog to walk in hopes of bumping into MV and JG. :D Go party hoppin' on Fridays and Saturdays. And Sunday will be devoted to Alias! And so will Monday, cause we'll need to discuss everything that happened on Sunday. :lol: And whenever an Alias star is scheduled to appear anywhere, we'll be there! Yup, yup.

I just got a mental picture of a big huge group of girls living in a house right next to MV/JG..We could have "viewing stations" at all the windows with binoculars and telescopes and everything...And everytime we see them, we could punch a button that rings an alarm and alerts everyone, "MAN THE WINDOWS! MAN THE WINDOWS! SIGHTING IN PROGRESS!" :lol: Yeah, wouldn't they love that? Can you say, restraining order?

And I have to say..totallyspies, your avatar is the FUNNIEST THING I've ever seen in my life...:rotflmao: :sideroll: :lol:

Azalea said:
Mrs. Sark said:
aliascazUK said:
Ive already decided that as soon as i graduate im moving to the states, it was gonna be New York but if Jems and Joyie and going to LA im there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all stalk together :Ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:

I just got a mental picture of a big huge group of girls living in a house right next to MV/JG..We could have "viewing stations" at all the windows with binoculars and telescopes and everything...And everytime we see them, we could punch a button that rings an alarm and alerts everyone, "MAN THE WINDOWS! MAN THE WINDOWS! SIGHTING IN PROGRESS!" :lol: Yeah, wouldn't they love that? Can you say, restraining order?

And I have to say..totallyspies, your avatar is the FUNNIEST THING I've ever seen in my life...:rotflmao: :sideroll: :lol:
"MAN THE WINDOWS!" OMG. :laughbounce: :lol: :rotflmao:

I'm goin to LA right after highschool, which isn't until next year. I guess i'll have to wait. Hey i was in Chicago this morning and saw a bus with Jen's 13 going on 30 banner on the side, just thought i'd share that useless information. I was at the house of blues and was right next to Hoobastank, they were setting up for their show tonight, i would have asked for an autograph, thing is i had nothing for them to write it on, but they did say hi to me, it was great.

Mrs. Sark said:
Azalea said:
Mrs. Sark said:
aliascazUK said:

"MAN THE WINDOWS!" OMG. :laughbounce: :lol: :rotflmao:
WINDOWS!!! I cant wait...

:woot: :woot: :woot:

spy41 said:
I'm goin to LA right after highschool, which isn't until next year. I guess i'll have to wait. Hey i was in Chicago this morning and saw a bus with Jen's 13 going on 30 banner on the side, just thought i'd share that useless information. I was at the house of blues and was right next to Hoobastank, they were setting up for their show tonight, i would have asked for an autograph, thing is i had nothing for them to write it on, but they did say hi to me, it was great.
I saw hoobastank in concert with linken park p.o.d and storyoftheyear.!!!THERE AWSOME!!!!!ok i'll shut up

Xtremelimits08 said:
spy41 said:
I'm goin to LA right after highschool, which isn't until next year.  I guess i'll have to wait.  Hey i was in Chicago this morning and saw a bus with Jen's 13 going on 30 banner on the side, just thought i'd share that useless information.  I was at the house of blues and was right next to Hoobastank, they were setting up for their show tonight, i would have asked for an autograph, thing is i had nothing for them to write it on, but they did say hi to me, it was great.
I saw hoobastank in concert with linken park p.o.d and storyoftheyear.!!!THERE AWSOME!!!!!ok i'll shut up
My best friend went to a Linkin Park concert a month ago and got one of their waterbottles, i forgot which band member it was, but she was so excited. She was glowing the whole day at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back