Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think you mean the emmys not the grammys!! hehe that was pretty funny though!! oh i hope they go together! it will be so cute to see them arm in arm and all that fluff!! ok im getting carried away!!

oh and i hope mr. foley finds a new love as well!! poor guy so many negative things have happened to him this year and i just hope something postive comes soon!

I only believe it when it's confirmed & now that it's about to be full blown all over.

I can't wait to see what happen's next :smiley:

mystery_chick said:
Sarahmañana said:
i may be the only one...but i think this sucks.
^_^ why's that?
--mandy :angelic:
it just seems weird to me....it just doesn't seem right....

don't get me wrong i want both of them to be happy...

besides...michael vartan is supposed to wait for me...i don't know what he is thinking. :D

Sarahmañana said:
besides...michael vartan is supposed to wait for me...i don't know what he is thinking. :D
:lol: ^_^ ya and if he did then you'd be on :cloud9: :lol: it's all good.
--Mandy :angelic:

Sarahmañana said:
mystery_chick said:
Sarahmañana said:
i may be the only one...but i think this sucks.
^_^ why's that?
--mandy :angelic:
it just seems weird to me....it just doesn't seem right....

don't get me wrong i want both of them to be happy...

LOL! You called him first, but I'm runner-up! Which means if you can't fullfill your duties I will. LOL.

twinzz2003 said:
LOL! You called him first, but I'm runner-up! Which means if you can't fullfill your duties I will. LOL.
hehe okay i'll honor that...but just to warn you....i can assure you that i will in no way have any problems fullfilling my duties :D grr baby grrr

Wow! Finally! :D I am SOOO psyched!!! I think they make such a cute couple; Jennifer's always hanging onto him, which is so adorable! Good luck to JG & MV! (y) (y) (y)

Yay!! I read it in the newspaper and I was soooo excited. I'm glad to here it confirmed from two different sources!! There are destined to be together!

hmm... i can't say i'm too happy about this. i've never pictured them as actual people together and it just doesn't settle right with me. i'm all so s/v but jennifer and micheal? nah. definitely not.

i just got US mag earlier today and i read the nice little article about them and am just so happy for them!! ill post the article if you guys want me to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back