Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Normally I am a lurker, but I wanted to put my two cents in. Like others here, I am still in denial. I hope and pray that they are still together, but if not, I respect their decision. I also believe, though, that they will eventually find their ways back to each other. My sister and her husband broke up so many times we lost count before they got married and they are happier than ever. I have to hope that this is sort of what will happen with Jen and Michael. See, I told ya I was in denial :D As for kristen, I have learned not to believe everything she writes... and like many of you have said, she does seem a little bitter about things

ok seriously, if jg really left/cheated on mv for affleck, don't you think everyone and their moms would be all over that story? their reps wouldn't be able to do anything to stop it. i wouldn't read too much into it.

ok, the gap at the mall i work at put up the MV ad!!!! it's such a sexy poster. i had to close so when i was taking out the garbage, i walked by the gap and there was mv. i think i stood there and was staring at it for 5 minutes. oh, and i will get it. it'll look great in my apartment family room. ;) i think everyone should start looking out for more of mv cause the mall i work at is pretty small and not the most popular mall in the area. i heard there's HUGE ones at the union square gap. i haven't been there to look yet.

"Perfection rested on them for a moment like calm on a lake." - Anne Carson

This is a my first post (a recent lurker). I love that fact that the community here loves JG/MV, but maybe the most thing is not to wonder why, who, what, where or when. Maybe the best thing we can do for them is to allow them to have some privacy. No speculation, no taking sides and no buying into gossip columnists or the "so-called" legit press.

As for where JG is living. I don't want to know.

By the way, it is a great honor to have my first post in this thread. :smiley:

Dr. Love said:
"Perfection rested on them for a moment like calm on a lake." - Anne Carson

This is a my first post (a recent lurker). I love that fact that the community here loves JG/MV, but maybe the most thing is not to wonder why, who, what, where or when. Maybe the best thing we can do for them is to allow them to have some privacy. No speculation, no taking sides and no buying into gossip columnists or the "so-called" legit press.

As for where JG is living. I don't want to know.

By the way, it is a great honor to have my first post in this thread. :smiley:

:welcome: Dr. Love!

:smiley: just saw this pic at the Palace...
it's the 4th post: http://s6.invisionfree.com/MV_and_JG_Palac...0&#entry1989552

I have not seen this pic in this thread even I think somewhere else??? (where am I when this pic was posted and I have only seen it now??!) It's old but for me new, I don't know if all of you here have seen it already but those who haven't -- great pic of MV/JG.

:2love:

yourALIAS said:
:smiley: just saw this pic at the Palace...
it's the 4th post: http://s6.invisionfree.com/MV_and_JG_Palac...0&#entry1989552

I have not seen this pic in this thread even I think somewhere else??? (where am I when this pic was posted and I have only seen it now??!) It's old but for me new, I don't know if all of you here have seen it already but those who haven't -- great pic of MV/JG.

:2love:
[post="988906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey, never seen that pic before. Cute. ^_^

ETA: For what its worth, here are the pics. From alias media

[attachment=10614:attachment] [attachment=10615:attachment]

Oh, and welcome Dr. Love! :smiley:

Perty Pics Jess.

Me Likey.

I uploaded the second one to my Photobucket.

I would like to think that they are still together!! The optomist in me says Yes they are. The realist in me is doubtful!! Just my thoughts.

Going off Gartan topic for a second.

I just watched Newlyweds. In it they had a preview for next weeks show.

It was showing how the parparazzi chase the stars.

I am soooooooo glad that Jen and Michael are so low key and would never have 10 people sitting there watch them eat dinner.

That is where the being famous part sucks.

Tired Dani :smiley: ;)

Hey guys

so whats news? Anyone still holding onto hope or is that all gone now?
I am still hoping :smiley:
But things don't make sense, what about that cosmospolitan interview that jen did that was in the september issue and she was talking about how vartan was teaching her french. she seemed fine there. i'd like to know how recent that article was!

Didn't we have an insider on the alias set on these boards that is more reliable than kirsten?
and lastly where is jg living now
the million dollar q!

Good morning!!!! :D

Well... Kristen used to love Michael and Jennifer together, and now she is talking about a third person ...so...we have some options: 1) Kristen knows nothing ; 2)Kristen said the truth or 3) Kristen knows something and this something and what she said are two opposite things. -_-

And the new photo....brought tears to my eyes... and made me realize that if they really are no longer together, but still have to work together ( pretty much together, sometimes sealed... :blush: ), it must be really , really hard... :(

Anyone still holding onto hope or is that all gone now?

I'm trying to still have hope, but it's getting harder! :blink:

That picture was just so cute! :love: Why couldn't there be recent pictures like that!?! :angry:

The stupid bennifer rumours have made their way into the British newspapers this morning, but i'm still refusing to believe that they're true! (n)

Wow, I just don't know what to say anymore. But i have to say :welcome: to Dr. Love. And I have to agree with what she've said.

Let's try to refrain from talking about the "what ifs" and trying to find out the why, how, etc etc about the breakup (which i'm still holding out hopes for. So i'm in denial. sue me. :P ) ESPECIALLY the whole Ben Affleck thing okay? Because it really doesn't matter and it's just becoming downright rude ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

:blush:
Bonjour, I read you often!
Sorry for my first post today i read a lot of this article on different sites. True or not I'don't know ? But like it's said in France "Quand on parle du loup... " (When we are speaking of the devil...) ...
:( <a href='http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1091713.html?menu=' target='_blank'><a href="http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story...1713.html?menu=" target="_blank">http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story...1713.html?menu=</a></a>
Please forgive me ! but I'm very sad !! and sorry for my bad english and if this was already posted ! -_-
De France
KINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back