Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Jennifer Garner's rep is confirming that things on the "Alias" set have heated up between Jen and her co-star Michael Vartan. According to Us magazine, on stands Friday, the two re-kindled their friendship when production on the show resumed two-and-a-half weeks ago, and then they began dating. Jennifer split from her husband, Scott Foley, in March.

Thanks to ETOnline.com.

Edit Aug 08, 2004

Hey guys! Since this thread has grew so much since it was posted, there are some ground rules. Hopefully, everyone read this post before posting anything before posting in this thread. Note that punishments will be delt without warning. So without further ado, here are just the simple guidelines of this thread.

If anyone brings up any rumors a -1 will be delt to your point. This includes even mentioning the rumors. Even if you have heard something and is not sure. Do NOT mention it from now on. This means, anything you hear from Ted Casablanca or Star, imdb.com, Fametracker or any unreliable source cannot be posted. Jess and I have agreed that if you posted it the first time we will edit your post to remove the rumor, if it happens a second time then points will be deducted. The consequences are the same if you reply to rumors. We simply no longer have the time nor patience to continue telling you guys to stop freaking out over rumors. Another big concern is the amount of Randomness happening. Stay on topic! don't drift off into La-la-land and treat this thread like a Random thread. Points will also be deducted for repeated offense. We cannot be online all the time to tell you to stop, so just don't do it. If you have any concerns or questions please PM me.

Also, please note that DO NOT copy and paste anything from the Palace into the thread. Ask the permission of the author first. DO NOT hotlink anything from ANY other websites/forums and message boards. and I stress this, very very much. I have had many experience with removing messages or pictures from posts because it was either taken without permission or hotlinked. I DON' LIKE IT! Don't make me do it again!

Thirdly, this is also important. If anything was done originally for this thread, ie translations, and you wish to post it else where please ask permission of the author first! It's a very imporant part of propery netiquette! If the translater does not get back to you in a day or so, feel free to take the translation but be sure to say that you got it from AllAlias.com and note in bold at the top, who translated it!

Please do not ask our sources where they got their information. You either believe them, or you don't. Don't ask them how they got their information because that only makes them not want to post. If you dont' believe them, fine, but state your opinons else where. Also, do not PM the sources to pester them for information. They share what they will and they will not share more just because you PM them. That's all, case closed, moving on...

Posts that violate any of the rules above will be deleted with no hesitation. Repeated offense will result in post moderation!

that's it! It's simple, it's easy to follow, so just do it!

Other than that, go nuts and most importantly HAVE FUN!
--Mandy :angelic:

What wonderful news!! I am so delighted to hear that JG and MV are now together. But one quick question-technically, isn't JG still married? I know that she separated from Scott Foley, but they never went through a legal divorce did they??

aliasfanatic567 said:
I know that she separated from Scott Foley, but they never went through a legal divorce did they??
yes they did, the divorce came through in May? i think...

A couple months ago when I heard the rumors, I was mad cuz I wanted to be with Mike, and I didn't want him to change his tattoo from SG to JG, but now i realize I have no chance with him, as we're 19 years apart and he doesn't know I exist. So GOOD FOR THEM! :smiley: lol :P

:lol: All i can say is congrats to them :lol:

Yes it did dear. She filed for it. I personally, am happy for them. I do feel bad for Scott though. Oh well, I guess people really do just grow apart. I do remember one of mym alias friends syaing that she'd lose respect for MV and JG if they started dating. I don't see why she would, I mean she's Jennifer Garner not J.Lo lol Anyway, good luck to JG and MV. :D

Angel you took the words right out of my mouth. Let's just hope that things don't go bad between them in real life...
Congrats to JG and MV!! :love:

i am so extremely happy for them!! and yes finally a confirmation and now they dont have be so secretive about their romance!! its so great that syd and vaughn can date off screen if they cant on screen! hehe!!

i just hope scott finds a new love as well!

oooooooooooooooooo man! I was SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear about this hopefully it lasts, and lets give a hand to some real confirmation finally! :smiley:

Darn!!!why did I have to miss Et tonight!!!anyother night i watch it but i skipped tonight because i didn't think anything would be important on it!!!

does this mean they'll go to the Grammys together????I would thibnk so but you never know??by the way when are the Grammys??

congrats JG&MV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back