Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad bout Alias said:
OMG you are sooooo hilarious, thats so funny, but i would so pinch Michael ass too :lol: Come on who would pass on that opportunity ;)

:rotflmao: :lol: :rotflmao: :lol:
:lol: I wouldn't be pinching it, i would be happy enough just to stare at it! :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

aliascazUK said:
thanks to svaliasshipper at the palace

Oh and just to put the rumour to rest.
Credit to jello5133 at ABC Alias Message boards:

Houston, TX: According to Star magazine and NY Post, Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan have broken up. True or just a rumor to stir up some publicity?

Karen Thomas: Been chasing that all day, and her rep swears, swears, swears they're still together

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Well as my mother would tell me . . . you've got to consider the source!! ;)

So that reminds me to get the latest issue of STAR so that I can change my kitty litter pans tonight and uh, gues what I'm lining it with?

Does the tell you what I think?

:angelic:

So, on with the show and my little project some of my students are working on. They are sending fan letters in French to MV and JG.

LaFemme :redhair:

mystery_chick said:
Mad bout Alias said:
OMG you are sooooo hilarious,  thats so funny, but i would so pinch Michael ass too  :lol:  Come on who would pass on that opportunity  ;) 

:rotflmao:  :lol:  :rotflmao:  :lol:
:lol: I wouldn't be pinching it, i would be happy enough just to stare at it! :lol:
ok then I wouldnt pass on the opportunity :lol: ;)

:eek: SERIOUSLY?!!!!! :woot: Can you tell them to put in their letters that All their fans say hi and we just love them as a couple?!!! please??!!! please!!! *whines*

I was just at MV/JG palace and I think it's the first time a thread there reached 100+ posts and it's all about the "BROKEN-UP?" thingy. So many different opinions, others totally don't believed it, others on the verge of believing, others freaked out, almost everyone's waiting for confirmation but thanks to the person who said that it's UNTRUE! That's what where ALL WAITING for! Thank goodness.

And now I'm here...IMAGINE: the last page I read was 168 and now it's 188 :blink: ??!

That rumor really scared everybody but I think it was NOT the first time: we have the pregnancy rumor, the affair, the Ted C. rumor things and they're NOT true at all! Yah know :rolleyes: the one news that I would like to hear is "MV/JG getting married" :P now that is one great news for me!

I hope that rumor will die soon just like the "character" almost everyone wants to be killed that I know in Alias! ^_^

We just so love these two that knowing them splitting-up would cause a heart attack to many fans (maybe ^_^ including me).

**Maybe these two needs to make a movie together ^_^ (we just can't get enough of them--on and off screen--they have such great, one-of-a-kind chemistry)...if they plan to have Ben A. in "Electra" why not get Michael Vartan?! I know many will watch that movie because it is JG's but if MV's there, it will double the number of people watching that movie! Yep... MV in Electra :P I don't know if it's possible ^_^ but a girl can dream.**

Hey, I haven't posted for how many days so...let me have one long post for now ;) .

Mandy...FINALLY you started a group "I’m emotionally attached to the JG/MV relationship freak club"! If it was started maybe last year we could have reached about a million members already :woot: so many Gartan fans around the world. Can I have a number too :blush: ? maybe #101?...because there are 101 reasons why I love this great couple!

One last: We're nearing the 200th page mark. Last time, we celebrated page 100 with a wedding party...wonder what's gonna be this 200?

Have a great, happy, loving Gartan day to everyone :2love: !

:lol: I thought I said we're keeping it under 100 :P: hmm... should we let her everyone? :P

aliasgirlie said:
Or maybe I'll be so freaked out at seeing them together that I'll just faint and miss my chance. Which will probably be the more likely scenario. That or I'll start shrieking and screaming, "OMG! OMG! MICHAEL! JENNNNN!!!! OMG! OMG!" :woot: and waving my arms hysterically and possibly run up to them and grab them both in a bear hug and start kissing them all over. Then fall on my knees and praise them. And I'll probably start crying and gushing about how much I love them. :lol: And telling them how I'm not worthy to be in their gorgeous presence. :notworthy: They'll probably think I'm some psycho girl and Jen'll probably use some Sydney moves on me. Hahaha. LMAO.

Or maybe, I'll follow them around, being very spy like and discreet. :Ph34r: And when Jen's not looking, I'll pull Michael away and dip him and smack a big wet one on him. HAHAHAHA.

OR! I'll run up to Michael and slap his butt. Oh yeah, and give it a little pinch. UUUUHHHHH HUH. ;)

Okay, now I'm freaking MYSELF out. :blink: LMAO.
slap his butt ?? give it a little pinch!!?? :eek: ...
OMG, JOYIE YOU SO NEED A MAN !! :lol: :lol:

but I totally agree with you though, I think actually you took the words right outta my mouth!! :P

and "a big wet one" on him... mmm.... seriously who already thought about this?...
come on girls, raise your hand if you're not ashamed to admit it

*raise mine now* ;) :D

just came here to read about the break up stuff but theres too many pages to go thru. it better be a rumor. other than jen's rep are there any reliable sources that say its not true? hmm i guess i just stopped caring about the whole thing. at first i was so sad and now its just like oh well itll work out. but anyways, yup. sorry im just wasting time here...nothing else to do....

:talk: 🐟 :juggle: :Playball: :trampoline: :snack: ⚽ :kicking:

wow..the last time i posted here was like last week (or 20 pages ago..) :D just goes to show how much we LOVE jen and michael! anyway, can i join the emotionally attached club? you can assign me any number you like. ^_^ anyway, i was lookin thru the palace site and found some cute quotes from michael. they're not about jen, but they're pretty funni:

"I imagine myself being the greatest dad to my son, like, 'Do what you want, just make sure you wear a condom.' Whereas, the thought of my daughter going out to her first rave party gives me an ulcer. And I'm not even married yet!"

:lol: and I'm assuming that's MV cause he's the only man ever who uses the word ulcer :lol: Such typical protective father. *sigh* :love: though i would just completely hate that. Though imagine, baby girl Gartan takes her first walk onto the street and MV has a heart attack :lol: not that's it's funny because he gets a heart attack but it's just the thought that's funny.... ya... okay i'll shut up now cause i'm not making any sense. sweetlilchica you can be #30 :D

updated list...

I’m emotionally attached to the JG/MV relationship freak club

# 1 Mandy
#2 Loozy
#3 svfan4ever
#4 alias freak69
#5 julesomme
#6 KateJones47
#7 aliasgirlie
#8 alias luver
#9 mightylittleone
#10 syd wannabe
#11 liliana
#12 aliasballer21
#13 vartancrazy24
#14 vampiregirl
#16 *aLiAs gUrl*
#17 Noemi
#18 aliascazUK
#19 Azalea
#20 Tuulia
#21 freakforalias
#22 totallyspies
#23 jerseyhartnett
#24 shannyn1016
#25 kay
#26 tab
#27 parisMalias
#28 sts1398
#29 Jems
#30 sweetlilchica
#41 spy41
#47 ames723
#68 Mad about Alias
#101 yourALIAS

OMG...there's been like 10 new pgs since last night...man! You people write fast.
Last night I said that I have faith everything will be sorted out today...and I was right...Thank GOD for USA Today...saved my life...lol :lol: :D
Bvec...you're so lucky...
So many people have joined this club...hmm...now I know just how many people are MV/JG freaks around here... ^_^

Whew. Just caught up. I havent been able to go on here since last night. The only thing I could think about through school today was JG/MV. I was dying from lack of internet acess. :smiley: Well, that USA today article does sound hopeful. :smiley: Im glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back